• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
All Bottled Up

Dear Princess Celestia,

This had to be one of the funnest days that Trixie and I have had in our relationship so far. We studied magic in more way than one. Trixie learned a transfiguration spell and she managed to teleport Twilight's friendship map off somewhere and it took us quite a while to find. Also, I used a spell that kept me from possibly destroying my relationship with Trixie, I used one to store my anger in a glass jar.

Unfortunately, thanks to Trixie and her curiosity, the jar broke and my anger infected three other ponies and scared Trixie half to death. In the end though, I took my anger back, we found the map and got it put back in place before Twilight could find out about it. I do hope that Trixie and I can have more days like this, minus the chaos though.

Sincerely,

Starlight Glimmer

P.S. Oh and one other fun thing happened. We made Spike leave for a while and Trixie and I went up to Twilight's bedroom and had some fun. Remember how we stained the sheets at that country inn? Well Twilight's are far, far, far worse! Oh well, if she says anything about it I will just blame her and Fluttershy for it. She is so lost in her that she won't think any different.


Dear Starlight Glimmer,

Well it sounds like you had quite fun day but seriously, you and Trixie had fun in Twilight's bedroom? That is going to be pretty fun for you to explain away. Yeah lying to Twilight will be easy but lying to Fluttershy probably won't be so easy. I am quite certain that she keeps track of how big of a mess they make and she also probably keeps tabs on Twilight and how much she hoofs herself. Fortunately for Twilight, Fluttershy doesn't know that she probably calls out Twinkleshine's name when she does it.

Oh and I have some advice, you may want to invest in shatterproof jars. I would have thought the incident out in your old village would have taught you that.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

Don't count on hearing from Twilight this time. On the train ride to Manehattan, one of Twilight's old friends was in the same car as us and she said hello to her. Because of that, I tortured her a bit and I have grounded her. Hell I even refused to put out for a couple nights just to show her what would happen if she continued to speak to ponies I have not gave her permission to. Damn it feels great to own a pony who once wanted to basically rape me. How does it feel knowing that an ordinary pegasus OWNS the pony you ascended to being an Alicorn. It must really suck, huh?

Twilight's Master,

Fluttershy


Dear Fluttershy,

I am not thrilled with you right now. The very fact that you treat Twilight the way you do is appalling. Now normally I would punish a pony for behaving the way you do but since Twilight is voluntarily allowing herself to be controlled and abused like this, I'll just look the other way and chow down on some cake.

I do have a warning for you though, there are some things that even I would have to put my hoof down on. I'm not going to reveal them but trust me, if one of those things ever happen, I will turn a sadistic blue unicorn loose on you, one you certainly wouldn't want to join in the bedroom.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next