• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Post-Series Special 4: Father/Daughter Correspondence

Dear Dad,

What The Great and Powerful Trixie would like to know is why you have never kept in contact with her? Trixie knows that you are her father and she also knows that you work at Flim and Flam's resort down in Las Pegasus. Anyway, The Great and Powerful Trixie has some wonderful news! Trixie is going to be marrying a pony named Starlight Glimmer and she just happens to be Princess Celestia's daughter!

Don't you think it is great that Trixie is going to be marrying the daughter of a princess? From what Trixie understands, both her and Starlight will be ascended into even higher level Alicorns than Princess Bitchy Pants and we will be the ones who have all the say! What The Great and Powerful Trixie is wondering is if you would come to her and Starlight's wedding in Canterlot? The ascension will likely have already happened by the time you get this letter but Trixie would like it if her dad walked her down the aisle.

Just think, once she is Princess Trixie or whatever title she decides to use, you'll be part of the royal system and you won't have to worry about another thing in your whole life. Just remember that now, once your life is easy and you don't have any bills to pay, it will be The Great and Powerful Trixie you will have to thank!

Your Daughter,

The Great and Powerful Trixie


Dear Trixie,

I am sorry that I haven't kept in touch but with you being a traveling showpony, trying to find you is impossible. I am glad though that you will be marrying this Starlight pony it sounds like you love and it is amazing that she just happens to be Princess Celestia's daughter. Now I am very happy that you are marrying Celestia's daughter but rather than merely being princesses, I think you two should shoot for more. From what I understand Celestia and Luna are retiring so once that happens and you two take over, you should use the title queen. I do think that Queen Trixie Lulamoon would sound very good after all.

You bet I'll come to Canterlot and walk you down the aisle. I have always dreamed of walking my precious daughter down the aisle as she marries a good strong mare such as Starlight. Now I will thank you in advance since I know how you will get if I don't thank you well in advance, so thanks Trixie. I will see you soon.

Love,

Dad


Dear Princess Twilight,

I know things didn't go very well when Celestia revealed to you and your sister your origins but please don't shut us out of your life. I can understand why you are so mad at your mother but I had no say as to whether I raised you or not. When the two of you were born, Celestia said that I would be the one to raise Starlight and that she would find a family of well off unicorns to raise you. Night Light and Twilight Velvet were pretty much forced to adopt you because of the way her tail resembles yours, sort of anyway.

Just please come up to your sister's coronation and wedding. I know that would make her happy and it would make us happy. I'm not demanding it but I just think maybe it would be a way for us to become a happy family.

Love,

Dad


Firelight,

What part of "I will never see you and Bitchlestia as my parents" do you not get? I will never see you as my father and I will certainly never see Celestia as my mother, EVER. I have no desire to go see Starlight be ascended into a fucking goddess along with that little marefriend of hers. Be sure and let Starlight know I won't be attending her precious coronation and when it comes to Celestia I want you to deliver this one statement to her, "Fuck you bitch, now go drown in a ditch!"

Still the Best Princess,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next