• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Shy Letters

Dear Fluttershy,

You are not going to believe this but you know how I have Twilight completely under my control? Well it has got to the point where she is wearing a shirt that reads, "Property of Fluttershy, the sexiest girl ever." Even better I am now leading her around on a leash whenever we are out and about. That way, I can yank on it and pull her away from people I don't want her associating with. That is especially true with that bitch Sunset Shimmer who she has spoken to on a couple of occasions WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Sunset has the audacity to try and convince her to dump me and be her own person.

You know what, fuck that shit! No way in hell am I going to let my little doormat have an ounce of freedom, ever! I am honestly thinking of drugging her to where she is in a semi-conscious state, dragging her to the courthouse and forcing her to marry me. Now that would be totally sweet because then I would OWN her, she would be my property. I would own my little Twilight the way you own yours.

What is even funnier is I chain my little doormat to the bed some nights and I go get it on with Fauna, a sexy girl who is just as good with animals as I am. It is so sweet to keep her locked up while I go out and do what I please. I remember back when I was too shy to do anything like this but thanks to you, I am asserting my dominance over who was once Crystal Prep's smartest student. I am honestly thinking that since we are seniors and are 18 that I may approach Principal Celestia after graduation and see if I could add her to my collection. Hell I may as well go after Vice-Principal Luna and then go after Dean Cadence and have myself my own harem of slaves. They all think I'm so sweet, innocent and pure that they would easily fall into my trap and by the time they finally knew what hit them, it would be too late. Once they all get some Shy, they'll never want anyone else!

Now I do hope that you are still controlling and abusing your Twilight the way I am mine. It would really suck if you were to let her roam free or if she was to dump you. I know you though, you're smart and you have her under your complete and absolute control. I can't wait to hear what you have done with her in your next letter! Hopefully it will include humiliating her plenty and some abuse!

Controlling My Twilight Like A Boss,

Human Fluttershy


Dear Human Fluttershy,

Holy shit, you certainly have asserted yourself over your Twilight. Even I never thought to chain Twilight to the bed but I do have some bad news. A few weeks back it was discovered that I had been screwing Dr. Fauna on a nightly basis and when Twilight found out about it, she dumped me! Yep she dumped me and now I am without a ho to call my own. I have tried approaching Starlight but she slugged me and to make matters worse, her marefriend, Trixie, beat me to a bloody pulp.

I also contacted her old friends one time over them trying to brainwash her and the sadistic one threatened to tear me so many new assholes that I wouldn't know which one to shit out of. I am thinking of trying to bag one of her old friends but the blue one, Minuette, I will not. She is the sadistic violent one and I think if I was to approach her, she would do Celestia knows what to me and get away with it!

Speaking of Celestia, the moment Twilight got her heart broke because of my alleged "infidelity" Celestia has suddenly started growing close with her again and is protecting her like she is her precious little daughter. I mean really, that bitch treated Twilight like shit for years but now she is acting like the loving mother she was when Twilight was a filly. Hell she had the audacity to reverse that longevity spell because she didn't want her precious little daughter to have to put up with seeing me for the next 3,000 years and suffer through the heartache of me exercising my right to have fun with the vet.

I am already making plans though on trying to seduce Twilight back into my needy hooves and get her to forget about those unicorn friends of hers up in Canterlot. I will make sure that she knows there is more to life than horn sex. The Shy she will get will cause her to forget all about this and I will own her once more.

Now keep it up with your Twilight and if she ever talks back, abuse her to your heart's content. Just make sure that you hide the bruises because I would hate to see you get arrested over abusing your property.

Happy You Still Have Your Twilight,

Fluttershy

PreviousChapters Next