• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Week 20 Hiatus Special: Celestia's Requests

Dear God-Emperor Goldner,

Ok, I have done things you have wanted, I healed Fluttershy and I am going to force Twilight to release Dr. Fauna since Fluttershy will no longer lust for her. I did exactly what you wanted but I do have some requests. These requests involve Starlight Glimmer. As you know, I am very close with her and come to think very highly of her and I want to know something. Will you finally allow me to ascend her? Will you finally allow me to reveal to her her true origins? Look, she is wondering why her mother simply had to run off and would like to finally at least know who she is.

Also, could you PLEASE allow Starlight and Trixie to become canon? Those two truly love one another and I think that her happiness would definitely be worth it.

Please at least let me ascend her. She has done a lot and is incredibly powerful so I think she deserves that, at least. Let me know.

Hoping to Ascend Starlight,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

I have been doing some thinking and fine, you can go ahead and ascend Starlight Glimmer. I am not going to give you an exact time but I am thinking it will be in the series finale, at the end. After all, I know that if Starlight were an Alicorn for too much of the show, the popularity of it would drop since some people don't like her. Oh and regarding Starlight learning about her origins, that will have to wait until after the finale. I say it has to wait that long because I don't feel like seeing the Brony fandom imploding, getting pissed at the company and not even giving G5 a chance even though it will likely suck anyway.

Oh and regarding Starlight and Trixie becoming an item, I think that is likely just too big of a threat to the company's profits so that will have to wait until after the finale as well.

Sincerely,

God-Emperor Brian Goldner, CEO of Hasbro, Inc.

PreviousChapters Next