• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Post-Series Special 18: Freedom!

To the Royal Pony Sisters,

It has been many years since I have been able to see the only pony who ever truly considered me a friend and I am certain that not only does she miss seeing me but she is likely miserable being the sex slave and domestic servant of your old friends. Now I know you are infinitely powerful but I could cause your reign to crash and burn. Unless you free both Fluttershy and Rarity from being the property of those friends of yours, I will create tons and tons of bits and crash the economy.

Back when I was trying to plan the perfect tea party for Fluttershy, I created bits to pay for everything. I could do the same thing but to spare the value of the Equestrian bit, you will have to force your friends to free Fluttershy and Rarity. Don't go thinking that I won't do it because I will. Do you really want ponies blaming you two for the collapse of Equestria's economy? You could very well go down in history as the worst leaders in Equestria's history. It is your choice though, free those two or the economy crashes and burns.

Looking Out for Rarity and Fluttershy,

Discord


Dear Discord,

Seriously, you would crash the economy over something that small? Why the hell would you care so much about them. I get it, Fluttershy was your first friend but Rarity? Well we do know that you would do this so tell you what, we'll let them go as long as you promise to not crash our economy. Now get your flank up to the palace tomorrow morning and you can claim them. I do know that our friends won't be happy but they do have permits to go abduct every hot mare so I suppose that will suffice.

Sincerely,

The Royal Pony Sisters


Dear Colgate, Moondancer, Lemon Hearts and Twinkleshine,

Ladies, I hate to tell you this but something has come up and I need you four to come to the palace. You need to bring Fluttershy and Rarity too. You will also need to bring their titles because Discord is threatening to crash Equestria's economy if you don't release them. I know you are going to be pissed but remember, you do have Cadence and you have those licenses to hunt down any hot mare you want. I need you to come to the palace tomorrow morning, alright?

Sincerely,

The Royal Pony Sisters


To the Royal Pony Sisters,

What the fuck? We have to release these two after everything they said about us? We have to release them after Fluttershy's treasonous activities in the past? Well we suppose we will come and give them to you but do know this, we may go out and find a ton of hot mares to abduct to make up for this, ok?

Mad as Hell,

Colgate, Lemon Hearts, Twinkleshine and Moondancer


THREE DAYS LATER

To the Royal Pony Sisters,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much for freeing Fluttershy and I from being the property of your old friends. Fluttershy would write you right now but she is psychologically scarred and only feels comfortable communicating with me and Discord right now. We are currently hiding out in Discord's realm and he even had the courtesy to create bedrooms for both of us. Now don't you dare come and try to drag us back to your old friends because if you do, Discord will happily crash Equestria's economy.

Happy to Be Free,

Rarity

P.S. You want to know the shit that we had to go through? I was forced to clean that huge palace for twelve hours a day and then when I wasn't doing that, they cast these horn enhancement spells on themselves and were very rough with me. However, I got it off easy compared to Fluttershy and Cadence. They cast those spells on themselves and forced Fluttershy to lay there and allow them to horn rape her non-stop. Colgate however was the roughest with her and gave it to her the longest per session. Cadence would get it rough too but I heard them talking about how they would stay up at different hours and force Cadence to put out all day, every day. I heard them saying that she would never have a moment without a horn ramming her violently ever again unless it is a dire emergency. She even had to put up with moments where they were raping her in both ends at the same time. Her cries of pain were so horrible. She would beg for them to stop and they'd only be rougher with her. I really think that you should free Cadence and revoke those four's licenses to hunt down random mares to make their property. If you two truly were nice ponies, you'd do that.


Dear Rarity,

Look we freed you two so you should be happy. What they do with Cadence is none of our business nor do we care. Also, we are not nice ponies so we have no plans on forcing them to give up Cadence nor do we plan on revoking their hunting licenses either. You see Rarity, since we have ascended to a much higher level, we are exclusive now but Cadence does have to be treated like the slutty little thing she is and those four do treat her "very well." Just don't worry about her and everything will be fine!

Sincerely,

The Royal Pony Sisters

PreviousChapters Next