• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Post-Series Special 7: Sisters' Correspondence

Dear Twilight,

I know chances are I am the last pony you want to hear from but I do want to let you know that I can understand why you are so mad at our parents, especially mom. I know she probably won't be happy if you don't show up but I won't be upset if you don't come to the coronation because if the roles were reversed, I would feel the same way.

I do however have a solution to right this wrong. Once the transfer in power is complete, come up to Canterlot and I will ascend you to have the same powers as me AND then we can rule this country together, each having an equal share in power. We are fraternal twins and once I'm in charge, I will see to it that you receive your birthright authority. Right now, I'm going to play along with mom and act like I'll be the one with all the power but once the transfer in power is complete, you'll get what you are destined for.

Now I'm not sure exactly how Trixie will react to this but if she has any problems with it, she will have two Alicorns with infinite power to deal with. I do love her but family is more important to me and if she raises too big of a fuss, magic can be used to solve that problem right sis? Anyway, let me know what you think. After all, we should rule together, right?

Sincerely,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

You're shitting me, right? You mean to tell me that after the transfer of power is complete that you will actually ascend me to your level AND we will rule together, as equals? I am having an extremely hard time believing this. I feel like you are saying this but then you will turn on me and wind up doing what mom didn't do, something such as turning me to stone or throwing me in Tartarus.

Now let's say that you are being legitimately true here, I want to know what Trixie would have to do for you to decide to put family first and toss her to the side. What would you do as far as punishment would go? Would you be willing to strip her of her title and return her to being a unicorn of below average power? Would you be willing to have me move up to Canterlot and have us be known as the royal pony sisters like mom and Aunt Luna were? And one huge question, would you be willing to have us share the same bed and engage in sisterly bonding on a daily basis?

Starlight, even though we are sisters I am going to admit, I still find you so hot. If you were to ascend me, cause me to grow to be your size and have us have an equal share in power, I would want us to be the closest pair of sisters in pony history. Now let me know if you would be willing to do all that for me if I accept this offer from you. Remember Starlight, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be in this situation!

Hoping You Aren't Lying,

Your Sexy Sister


Dear Twilight,

I am not joking, my offer to you is legitimate. You see, what I am offering is your birthright. We both have Princess Celestia as our mom so we have royal blood flowing through us. As far as what Trixie would have to do, it would be challenging me in my decision to ascend you and have it be you and me being equal share holders in Equestria while all she would be is my wife and have no real say. I'm going to be honest Twilight. While I do love her, I can't help but have my concerns over her having any say in anything at all. Given that she didn't even meet my standards to be vice-head mare when I was supposed to take over your school, I'm thinking that perhaps having her ascended was a mistake. I just have my concerns that she may wind up learning Discord's style of magic and cause all sorts of mayhem.

Now regarding the whole thing about you moving up here and not only sharing the palace but the same bed with me, I'd be up for that. I will admit this, I do find you incredibly hot too and I'm already missing our fun times and the idea of us being the closest pair of sisters in history is making me want you, very bad. Yes we could be known as the Royal Pony Sisters like mom and Aunt Luna are but we'd be much, much closer!

I do have an idea Twilight, you could come up here, maybe make some off-color remark about Trixie. She would then attack you PRIOR to the wedding. That would then be her attacking royalty and the punishment for that would be harsh....such as returning her to her former self AND just to keep her quiet about our past, perhaps a memory eradication spell or Tartarus. Wait a minute, I've got it! I'll get mom to give me my coronation first and then have the wedding. If Trixie attacks you before that but after the coronation, she would be attacking royalty without her being royalty herself!

You see, if that is the case I will be the one in power and I would get to decide her punishment, not mom nor Aunt Luna. That way, it would be easy for me to ascend you and give you your birthright and then, we could not only rule together but share mom's bed too! Let me know what you think of my plans.

Telling the Truth,

Your Hot Sister


To My Hot Sister,

Wow, you must really want me if you're making these detailed of plans! Ok, I'll come up, we'll go with your plans and then you and I can wind up ruling together and have the palace to ourselves. I do like your idea about how to silence Trixie. After all, if we are to be truly close sisters, we can't have anypony knowing about the activities we used to engage in and may expose us for what she might think we'll be doing now can we?

I know Trixie probably still hates me from exposing her as a fraud with the Ursa Major incident and this would be the ultimate victory for me, stealing you away from her and causing her to lose all her powers! Oh this is going to be so much fun!

Love,

Your Sexy Sister


To My Sexy Sister,

Alright, I shall talk to mom about moving the coronation ceremony ahead of the wedding. That will allow our plans to work out perfectly and then you and I can become the rulers of Equestria. I do know that we will have a lot to discuss about how we'll rule things and who will handle what but I'm really looking forward to is the night after your coronation....two sisters in heat that only days of sexy times will take care of!

Love,

Your Hot Sister

PreviousChapters Next