• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,867 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,867

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Starlight the Hypnotist

Dear Twilight,

Wait a minute, you are scared of lady bugs, those cute little beetle things with black spots? I swear, I never imagined that you would be scared of a harmless lady bug. Now I can understand your phobia of snakes but this? This really takes the cake! Speaking of cake, Princess Celestia did something she has never done before. She actually sent you a cake, in the shape of a lady bug. Oh well, since you're terrified of them, I'll eat it instead.

Ready to Eat Cake,

Guidance Counselor Starlight


Dear Starlight,

Didn't you hear what I said? Shining Armor told me they have extra eyes and are always watching me! He told me that Celestia uses them to spy on ponies all over Equestria and then has them report back to her! What if all these ones in the school go tell her that I'm scared of them and she decides I'm no longer fit to be a princess? What if she decides to make you a princess and strips me of my wings and title or even worse, what if she had you age regress me back into being a filly? That would be horrible and even worse, you'd wind up being the head mare here and we all remember what happened last time I put you in charge here!

Scared of Lady Bugs,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next