• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,904 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,904

PreviousChapters Next
Common Ground

Dear Clear Sky,

I want to know something, why the hell is your daughter such a little bitch? With the way she is behaving I'd think Wind Rider has to be her father. Now let me make myself clear, you better not hurt Quibble's feelings. He is a friend of mine and even though he only likes the first trilogy, if you break his heart or if Wind Sprint causes him to bolt, there will be hell to pay....got it?

Looking Out for My Friend,

Rainbow Dash


Dear Rainbow Dash,

Look, my daughter is not a little bitch. Even though the bastard cheated on me and was disgracefully stripped of his Wonderbolt status, Wind Rider is the father and she still loves him. Why I don't know but I am not about to go turning her against him or even worse, do something to cause her to want to move to be with him. That foal support he pays me keeps food on the table and I don't think Wind should have to feel like she has to choose between the two of us. Please, don't go telling Wind Sprint the truth about her father, ok?

Sincerely,

Clear Sky


Wind Sprint,

I am going to let you in on something, something that should cause you to lose all respect you have for that sorry excuse of a father of yours. You want to know what he did? This happened back when I was still just a Wonderbolt Reserve. Spitfire said something about me going to be breaking records and he framed me for a crime I didn't commit. That precious snowflake was so scared that I would break his records that he sent Spitfire off on a wild goose chase and made it look like I'm the one who sent her off so I could fly in the show the next day.

Also, he admitted to doing it in the end and said that sometimes to be the best that you have to play dirty. Is that the type of pony you want to even give half a shit about? Look, I know Quibble isn't an athlete and he isn't your father but unlike your sorry excuse of a father, he is good to her and will continue to be. All I ask of you is to at least be nice to him. You don't need to view him as a father figure but he obviously cares about you or he wouldn't have took you on that trip to the Buckball Hall of Fame nor would he have bought you that book you suddenly seem to kind of like.

Making Sure You Are Nice to My Friend,

Rainbow Dash


Dear Rainbow Dash,

You can say whatever you want but I think you are just making all that up so that I will think of that nerdy friend of yours as something more than an annoying book freak who is trying to seduce my mom. I will tolerate Quibble but that is it. He can care about me as much as he wants but I will never think of him as family, ever.

Still Liking My Dad,

Wind Sprint


Quibble,

I think I know how to get Wind Sprint to like you more. I got in touch with A.K. Yearling and she is going to be at the next convention. Even better, she is going to see to it that all of us take part in another awesome adventure that involves stopping Ahuizotl! She even said that she could fix it to where Wind Sprint would do some amazing stunt to steal a priceless relic from him right before he uses it to cast part of Equestria into eternal night! Now if that won't get her to warm up to you AND like Daring Do as much as us, nothing will! What do you think, think we should do this?

Hoping to Get Wind Sprint into Daring Do,

Rainbow Dash


Rainbow,

That sounds awesome! If we can get Wind Sprint into the Daring Do books, then we will have something we can bond over. Maybe then Clear Sky and I can grow closer. I know Wind has a lot to do with whether things will work out with us or not in the end and if a Daring Do convention can bring us closer to together, that will be sweet!

Hoping You Can Get Wind Sprint to Like Daring Do,

Quibble Pants


Dear Princess Celestia,

Those damn writers are at it again, they excluded me from an episode in favor of Crash, Quibble, his marefriend and her bitchy little daughter. That is inexcusable if you ask me but it isn't a total loss since Cadence came down to visit. It is so nice not having to worry about whether or not my brother will be upset over this. I am still curious about one thing, who is really Flurry's father. I know you switched out the cards but I honestly think the first set were the real ones. If you'd let me know I'd be really happy.

Still Thinking I'm Flurry's "Father,"

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Twilight,

Well I am happy that you can have your Cadi and not have to worry about your brother throwing a fit over it. I do think it is sweet though that Shining is sharing his wife with you like any good brother would. Regarding those cards, I'm going to let you in on a secret that only Iron Will and I know, and now you. You are indeed Flurry's father but please don't go telling anypony. The last thing I need is to get involved in a scandal that would only benefit Iron Will. Maybe he will call all of you back on his show sometime and the truth can be revealed. For now though, just let your brother think he is the father, alright.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia

P.S. Oh, and if you tell anypony, I'll take those wings away and give them to my daugh....I mean Starlight, alright?

PreviousChapters Next