• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Dragon Quest

Dear Princess Celestia,

Ok, I am going to make an admission and you are probably going to wonder if I'm not some clone and the real me died or something. I made a mistake, a very stupid mistake. I decided that we should all watch the dragon herd fly over our airspace and hope that none decide to stop and go into a coma in a mountaintop cave again. Now all of a sudden Spike has decided he needs to find out what it means to be a dragon. I smacked him and told him it meant he was my slave but that simply wasn't enough.

All night long he bitched and whined and after we could find any information to satisfy his hunger for dragon knowledge, the idiot decided to go out to the dragon lands and find out for himself. Now naturally I was simply going to let him go and contact you about a replacement but my idiot acquaintances just had to insist we follow him. Now I think Rarity MUST have a crush on him because she basically demanded we go. What a shame she wouldn't have offered to put out for him, that would have caused him to stay put in nothing flat.

Good grief, once we got out there I learned that the stupidest creatures on the face of the planet are teenage dragons. Is there some sort of spell that I could cast on him to prevent him from ever aging into such a stupid, undesirable creature? If so, please send it to me because I really don't want to have to wait around for the mail in the event you were to send me a message summoning me up to Canterlot permanently because that is something I certainly wouldn't want to miss.

Now what I don't get is why Spike would wind up wanting to hang around those undesirables forever. Yes they had a decent sized pile of gems but still, the dumb asses would run out and then Spike would go whining about wanting to come home. At that moment I felt like saying, "Fuck this shit, let's go home" but Rarity and Rainbow just wanted to stay around and make sure he came home. After several hours of pleading, I finally decided that my portable mail box served enough of a purpose that he was worth saving.

Ultimately we did save him but I was not thrilled over him initially going to smash a phoenix egg nor was I thrilled with him phoenixnapping the egg afterwards. Once the damn thing was born, it shit all over the place so I made Spike return it to its parents. After this, I decided to lock him up in my dungeon for a few weeks to punish him for causing me so many problems, not to mention me putting my life on the line for the little bastard.

Irritated with My Idiot Dragon,

Twilight Sparkle


To My Irritated Student,

I am going to tell you this right now, I am not thrilled that you allowed your slave to go out into the dragon lands like that. I am even less thrilled that you wanted him to go out there alone. I am normally not a fan of Crash or Rarity, I am happy that they wanted the three of you to follow him out there to keep him from falling prey to a much larger dragon.

And like I have said so many times before, if you were to lose Spike like that, I would not give you a replacement nor would I be mailing you a letter telling you to come home, I would however come down there, evict you from the library and force you to be Rarity's full time fashion model since I know you'd love the attention so much. If you honestly think I will ever allow you to come home, you are far dumber than I thought.

Now regarding the spell to keep him from becoming a teenage dragon or at least behaving like one, don't give him stuff or let him start collecting stuff. If that situation involving his birthday and becoming a world class thief didn't teach you anything, nothing will. I will let you know this, once dragons mature past being a baby, they are completely worthless. Once they mature like that, they can't cough up messages anymore nor do they know how to behave or live among us ponies.

Regarding the phoenixnapping, it is a good thing that you made him return that hatchling to its parents. Had you not done so, I would have went out, found the parents and had them attack both of you before having them head for home with their baby. I am glad that Spike finally realized that who he is is more important than what he is. Like I said before, baby dragons are good messengers but once they start to grow up, they are worthless. I will be honest, if you didn't need adult dragons to make more baby dragons, I'd simply kill every dragon that had matured past being a baby.

Irritated With Your Dragon,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next