• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: My Shy is Expecting!

Dear Pony Colgate,

Do you remember how I told you I married Fluttershy and she is my property now? Well I'm going to let you know that things are going quite well. She is being a good little, subservient housewife while my family is reaping the benefits of being friends with the lifetime dictator. She is cooking and cleaning while we just sit around, watch TV, make messes for her to clean up and make plans on how we're going to kill her family since they have been bothering us here lately. Yes we could simply get restraining orders on them but if we all spill a little bit, I mean a lot of blood, we'll all be much happier.

While I am happy that I have a sweet, subservient little wife that does what I say, I decided I wanted a kid. So what I did is I took her to the local sperm bank and had her impregnated. How it works is they will inject a sperm cell into her egg and fertilize it. Now I made sure they injected one that carried the X chromosome so she would be sure to give birth to a girl. What is going to happen then? Well Fluttershy will be the nice, doting mother while I will sit around with my family and play cards or make plans to kill someone just for shits and giggles. Now once our daughter gets older, I will begin to mold her into what I want her to be.

Now what do I want to mold her into? I want to mold her into a person who will be just like you! Yep, I'm going to mold her to be studious, gain an interest in dentistry and make sure she grows up to be one even if it means our most powerful friend forcing the university to pass her regardless of how she does. I will also instill a lot of the things that drive you in her. I will raise her to realize that bloody punishments are often warranted, I will teach her that greed is good and I will raise her that if she ever gets the chance to get a sweet, subservient girl under her control and make her her property, that she should do so!

I'll be sure and keep in contact with you but once Fluttershy's due date is arriving, I will send you an invite to come see my daughter be born and then to celebrate, we can go kill Fluttershy's family so that they won't try and be a bad influence on my daughter. We certainly can't have them getting a hold of her and raising her to be nice now can we?

Planning on Raising a Daughter to be Just Like You,

Human Colgate


Dear Human Colgate,

Wow, now that is even sweeter than you simply marrying her! I am so happy to know that she is being a good little housewife while you and your family sit around and make her wifely duties more difficult. Now I would advise that all of you be as big of slobs as possible. Make terrible messes, leave dirty plates laying around, vomit on the floor on purpose and as far as your dad and any brothers go, make sure they miss the toilet on purpose! Make sure that your little Shy will have to clean that bathroom often! Oh and don't forget to leave your laundry laying around so she will have to pick it up off the floor before washing it.

Now the fact that you had her impregnated is so fucking awesome! What is even better is that you will make your little Shy handle all the terrible shit like dirty diapers and feeding her while you'll mold her into a person who is going to wind up being fucking awesome. Now I do have some advice though, don't do anything that will require your little Shy to have to clean anything with any chemicals while she is knocked up because I'm sure you don't want her breathing in any fumes that would damage your daughter because it would really suck if she came out with brain damage. Now once she gives birth, make her life hell with the cleaning!

By the way, I accept your invitation on coming over and being there for the baby's birth and then of course going and killing your little wife's family. I do agree, you can't have them being a bad influence on your daughter and after the birth, you certainly can't have them trying to pressure you little Shy into divorcing you because that would truly suck, especially if she was to get custody. In the meantime though, have fun making messes and making your dutiful little wife clean them up!

Sincerely,

Pony Colgate

P.S. You know, I'm thinking that if Fluttershy does survive what I along with my friends did to her and she eventually heals, I may decide to trick her. I'm thinking I'll be all nice and sweet to her, offer her free dental appointments and even treat her to dinner on a regular basis. Perhaps if I do that, she will think I have changed and will fall in love with me. Then I could get her to marry me, I could learn impregnation magic, give her horn sex, knock her up WITH A FILLY and then do to her what you're doing with your Shy! Think I should do it? Think I should have us be more alike than we already are?

Also, make damn sure you raise your daughter to be a lesbian! Now if she was to ever show signs of being straight at some point, bring her over to me and I will use my magic to make sure she turns out like you and me. Just imagine how embarrassing it would be if she were to turn out straight and allow herself to be penetrated by boys, that would really suck wouldn't it?

PreviousChapters Next