• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Teacher of the Month

To My Students,

I want to know which of you constantly nominate Flutterbitch teacher of the month. I have seen how you constantly nominate her for it and constantly fawn over her, and that includes you Yona. Whatever happened to you hating slutty yellow pony? Why is it that you suddenly seem to like her. Well guess what, I'm going to fail ALL OF YOU in every single class you have with me and I'll be sure to tell Professor Egghead and Applejack to fail you too.

You students do realize the only reason that she does that is because she is an attention whore, right? If we didn't do that teacher of the month thing she wouldn't give a shit and would give you homework. Now stop nominating her as teacher of the month and MAYBE I won't fail all of you.

Upset You Nominate Flutterbitch All the Time,

Head Mare Twilight Sparkle


Dear Head Mare Twilight,

Look, she is just very nice and she lets us play with her animals and she lets us play games! That is why we all nominate her every month.

Sincerely,

Your Students

P.S. Purple pony should know that Yona never nominate slutty yellow pony. Yona only pretends to like her. Yona always nominate Professor Rockhoof because he is big, strong and honorable, just like yaks!


Dear Flutterbitch,

You better give me back my copy of Dragon Pit or I will contact a certain blue unicorn to come in and put you back in the hospital. Trust me, I know she'd do it too because she still hates your guts more than anypony else in Equestria. Now return it OR ELSE!

Sincerely,

Guidance Counselor Starlight


Dear Starlight,

Good grief bitch, I borrow it for a fun activity and you are threatening me like that? Look, Colgate isn't going to come back and do anything bad to me. From what I understand Princess Celestia has ordered her not to for some reason but fine, I'll return your damn game but don't get mad when I tell the students you made me give it back and they hate you.

Still Hating You,

Fluttershy


Dear Princess Celestia,

Can you believe it? Those fucking writers excluded me again! They exclude me in favor of Flutterbitch. What the hell are they trying to do, sink the franchise or something? What pisses me off more is that those students continue to nominate Flutterbitch as teacher of the month. Shall I expel all of them, shall I torture them or should I simply go and kill all of Fluttershy's animals so she can't bring them to the school anymore?

Pissed I Was Excluded,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Princess Twilight,

The short lasted for less than three minutes so I don't see why you are so worked up over it. I can understand though why you are upset over those students nominating Fluttershy as teacher of the month. Now if they were my students, I would torture them and then throw them in Tartarus but I'll leave this up to you. Now regarding killing Fluttershy's animals, do it! Kill them and then give your students a lesson in taxidermy....especially with that bear. I'm sure that is a lesson they would all enjoy!

Hoping You Kill Fluttershy's Animals,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next