• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Special: Post Wedding Correspondence

Twily,

I can not believe that you would have the audacity to screw Cadence before I got the chance to. To make matters worse, she is now threatening to divorce me unless I allow her to go down and have fun with you every single weekend. So much for me being your Big Brother Best Friend Forever, right?

Very Upset,

Prince Shining Armor


Shining Armor,

At least she isn't wanting to screw another stallion, right?

Cadence's First,

Twily


Dear Twilight,

The next time you have Cadence down here for some fun, bring her to the spa because it will be much better if there are four!

Love,

Aloe Vera and Lotus Blossom


To my sexy Twily,

Right now I am cursing myself for marrying that brother of yours. Here I thought he would be my true love but all I can do is fantasize about our time together in the caves and how even though your horn is short, you still put him to shame. I do plan on coming down to Ponyville every single weekend so you can give me the pleasure I need. I'm sure you can find somewhere to send Spike while I'm down there because our activities should not take place around children.

For now these meetups will only be on weekends but I'm hoping a war will break out that Shining will die in so that we can become full-time "friends."

Longing for Your Horn,

Princess Cadence


To the sexiest sister-in-law in the world,

I too fantasize about our time together in the caves and I do look forward to your visits. Don't worry, I'll send Spike off somewhere. I am glad I was able to fulfill your needs but I'm not thrilled you want my brother to die in a war. Next time we see one another, I'm giving it to you rough, got it?

Hoping to see you soon,

Twilight

PreviousChapters Next