• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Colgate's Correspondence with Celestia Part 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

From what I understand the big brass at Hasbro made you heal Flutterbitch entirely. Now that really sucks and it pisses me off! My friends and I go to all that trouble to put a troublemaking skank in her place but then you were forced to heal her? Now that is unacceptable, absolutely unacceptable. Now my friends and I are going to have to go back to Ponyville and punish her again! What we will do this time I'm not sure but don't worry, we won't put her in the hospital. Perhaps we will just rock her world and one of us can woo her into our bedrooms and then enslave her.

I am saying that because she could certainly use some action. All she has ever had in her life was Twilight and Starlight as far as real mares go and none of us thinks that they wowed her enough for her to truly care about them. I know I can for sure and my friends are thinking they have what it takes too. Hell I would even be willing to share her if we all gave her the time of her life when we decide to go and "punish" her.

Oh and remember how I went to the human world and fucked up the Fluttershy over there? Well I have been in contact with the human me and not only did she trick human Fluttershy into falling in love with her and marrying her but she had her artificially impregnated too! Now isn't that really bad ass?

Your Favorite Dentist,

Dr. M. Colgate, D.D.S.


Dear Colgate,

Let me make myself clear here, you and your friends CAN NOT go and do anything to Fluttershy. Look, the big brass threatened to do very bad things to my daughter if I did not heal her and have her ready for season nine. I will not, I repeat I will not allow something bad to happen to my daughter if you go down and do something to Fluttershy, even if it isn't nearly killing her or putting her in the hospital, I don't need her emotionally scarred.

I know how you are Colgate and the way you are talking, I have a very bad feeling that you would go down there and force her into sex against her will. Hell I could see you and your friends going down there, immobilizing her with your magic and taking turns on giving her horn sex. Yes she has been a treasonous bitch but when I healed her, I removed all the negative qualities from her. I removed her lust and I removed the treasonous thoughts from her and I will be damned if I allow you to go make her damaged goods prior to season nine. What I am saying is if you know what is good for you, you will not do anything to her because I don't want to have to be threatened again about healing her.

By the way Colgate, I don't give a shit about the human you marrying Fluttershy and then having her impregnated. After everything that has gone on lately, my concerns are about things that happen in Equestria. The human you could have turned Fluttershy into a domestic slave and I wouldn't give a shit. Now unless you want me to start seeing a different dentist, you will leave Fluttershy alone.

Making Sure You Leave Fluttershy Alone,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next