• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Week 12 Hiatus Special: Shy Family Correspondence

Mr. and Mrs. Shy,

I regret to inform you that your daughter, Fluttershy, has been the victim of a brutal attack in her home and is currently in the intensive care unit at Ponyville General Hospital. In the attack, she was drilled full of holes, she had a wing broken, she had her legs broken, she had her ribs broken, she suffered severe head trauma and her tail was pulled out. I think it would likely be best if you come to visit her right away because we are unsure as to whether or not she will survive.

Best Regards,

Dr. Horse


Dr. Horse,

What? Our daughter was brutally attacked like that? We will be there ASAP and whoever is responsible for this crime will pay. Nopony does this to our daughter and gets away with it, nopony!

Mr. and Mrs. Shy


Dear Princess Celestia,

We just found out what happened to our daughter. We just found out that she is in the intensive care unit at Ponyville General and we have reason to believe that YOU are responsible for it. We know that you are upset over that letter Fluttershy had printed in all the newspapers across the country. We know how vindictive you can be and if you didn't do it, we are certain that somepony close to you or ponies did it.

Mark our words, you and your cohorts will pay for this. We will see to it that the nation knows about this and that you will be deposed and then locked up where you belong.

Demanding Justice,

Mr. and Mrs. Shy


Mr. and Mrs. Shy,

You honestly think I would have anything to do with the attack on your daughter? Look, I am far too busy to even plan such a thing, much less have it set up and I certainly wouldn't do it. Just in case you don't know, I have things such as daily court to deal with, meetings with mayors across the country to deal with and of course I have to raise and set the sun. Now do me a favor and quit making these sorts of accusations. I have enough stress in my life already, I don't need any more.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia


Dr. M. Colgate, Lemon Hearts, Moondancer and Twinkleshine,

Look, we know what happened to our daughter and given that she called you four out by name, we have reason to believe that you are responsible for the attack on our daughter. Our daughter had told us about how Dr. Colgate had threatened to drill her full of holes in the past and she had holes in her when she was found. Trust us you four, if it does turn up that you four are responsible for this, we will see to it that you are punished accordingly.

All we can say is that you four better hope that Fluttershy does not die because if she does and you four did this, you will all be guilty of 1st degree murder and hopefully be put to death. To be honest, we think you four should be put to death regardless.

Demanding Justice Against You,

Mr. and Mrs. Shy


Mr. and Mrs. Shy,

You don't have to worry about us because we have better things to do than go attacking other ponies. Yes your daughter committed libel against all four of us but we certainly didn't go and attack her. What do you think we are, barbarians?

Best Regards,

Minuette, Moondancer, Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts

P.S. Just so you know, I am a dentist and I put in long hours, very long hours at my practice in Canterlot. I do not even have the time to travel to Ponyville, much less attack anypony. I have to go to my office early, I have a full day of appointments, I have to stay late to make sure my office is clean and often times I have to go in on weekends and handle patient records so it is quite obvious that I have no time to go attacking ponies, got it? - Dr. M. Colgate, D.D.S.

PreviousChapters Next