• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,899 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,899

PreviousChapters Next
Week 16 Hiatus Special: Spreading the Good News

Dear Minuette, Moondancer, Lemon Hearts and Twinkleshine,

I have some extremely good news! Using my natural charisma and some really sweet promises, I was able to prevent the four of you from being charged with attempted murder in your incident involving Flutterskank. This must be incredibly wonderful news for the four of you and don't worry, I have warned that crooked cop down there in Ponyville to leave the four of you alone. I told him that if he was to press any charges against those I care the most about, that I would burn him and his subordinate officers alive on live TV! Pretty sweet, huh?

Protecting the Four I Care About Most,

Princess Celestia

P.S. Minuette, my upper right tooth is hurting, I think I might have a cavity. Do you think I could get in sometime for you to take a look at it?


Dear Princess Celestia,

Thanks, we all greatly appreciate it. We were honestly worried that we were going to be punished for doing what we thought was right, punishing a bitch who defamed you and was trying to incite a rebellion. Don't worry Princess Celestia, we've got your back and if you need us to put some tyrannical asshole in their place for you in the future, we'll gladly do it!

Sincerely,

Those You Care the Most About

P.S. Tsk, Tsk! What am I going to do with you? I know you love your cake but could you please at least brush three times a day? I know you are afraid of getting your teeth worked on and brushing is the only way to stop the problems. Regarding me checking out that toothache and likely having to fill a cavity, come in on Saturday, March 30th at 0900 and I can get that taken care of. - Dr M. Colgate, D.D.S.


Dear Princess Twilight,

Well I got everything taken care of regarding that idiot cop down there and those ridiculous charges he wanted to file against you will not happen. You see, I have given you and your Canterlot friends immunity from criminal charges and I warned him that if he tried to arrest you and/or pressed charges, I would burn him alive in the courtyard under my balcony on live TV. Like I told your Canterlot friends, I'm not about to let something happen to those I care most about. Oh and Starlight is immune as well so you won't have to worry about her being arrested for defending my honor if she was to hurt or kill somepony who defamed me.

Also, could you tell Starlight that I am still in negotiations with God-Emperor Goldner about ascending her? Unlike it was with you, he is going to make her go through hell to earn those wings. Hopefully she will wind up killing Tirek, that would be something truly worthy of being ascended.

Hoping to Ascend Starlight,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

Well thanks but I can not believe this. The moment you get this taken care of you go right back to talking about ascending Starlight! It seems like you are obsessed with it! I know you have been vague about it on a few occasions but I still can't help but wonder if you aren't hiding the fact that she is your daughter. If she really is, just defy Goldner's orders, ascend her into a goddess now and take her home with you. Like I have said, if she is of a royal bloodline, she should be up there with you.

Wondering Why You Love Starlight So Much,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next