• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Nightmare Correspondence

Dear Princess Luna,

I want to know something. I want to know why is it that you never come in and save me from my nightmares? Ever since I went on that map mission with Twibitch I have constantly been having the same nightmare. In every single one of them not only does she initiate me in that balloon but in some of them Big Daddy McColt even lets her use his bedroom to initiate me. To make matters worse, she uses impregnation magic on me and gets me pregnant every single time! Even when I was controlling that bitch those dreams were awful! Could you please make them stop? If you could, I would really appreciate it.

Sick of the Nightmares,

Fluttershy


Fluttershy,

I have been prowling around in your dreams ever since you finished that map mission and that isn't exactly how it turns out. I've seen those dreams nearly every night and you enjoy it in every single one of them. Face it Flutters, deep down you know you wish you hadn't thrown Twilight out of that balloon. Deep down you wish you would have let Twilight initiate you, used impregnation magic on you and got you knocked up. One thing you forgot to tell me about were the foals you gave birth to. Those foals are so adorable and just think, had you let Twilight initiate you and use impregnation magic on you, those adorable little things would truly exist!

Knowing What You Really Wish Happened,

Princess Luna

P.S. Should I tell Twilight about this? Should I tell her that deep down you wish you were still a doormat PETA Girl who wants to have her foals? Maybe in season nine I will. It is going to be hilarious!


Dear Princess Luna,

I keep having the same nightmare where Miss Cheerilee molests me! I don't know why I keep having it but I do and it really makes going to school uncomfortable. Whenever I see her, all I can see is her throwing me up on her desk, molesting me and wanting to have sex with me. Please make it stop!

Hoping You'll Stop the Nightmares,

Pipsqueak


Pipsqueak,

Oh come on, I've seen that one before and you ENJOY IT! Want to know why you're really having this dream over and over? You are having it because you want to score with your teacher and sorry kid but you're still way too young to get it up and besides, Cheerilee only likes mares so you're out of luck there kiddo.

Knowing You are Hot for Teacher,

Princess Luna


Dear Princess Luna,

The nightmares I keep on having are heart breaking. Every single one of them are about Starlight and Trixie getting married. In every single one of them I am Starlight's best stallion and I cry in every single one of them when your sister pronounces them wife and wife. I know she screws my mom but I still wish I had something special with her and these dreams hurt so much. Could you please make them stop.

Having Depressing Dreams,

Sunburst


Dear Sunburst,

Those are no dreams you are having, they are visions. I say that because that is what will happen in the future with the exception of the fact that you will be happy for your friend marrying her sweetie. Learn to live with it Sunburst. These dreams will continue to occur until the prophecy is fulfilled.

Knowing Your Visions Will Come to Pass,

Princess Luna


Dear Princess Luna,

I keep having these horrible nightmares where my friends in Canterlot no longer want to have any fun with me. In these awful dreams they ditch me for Rarity! Even worse, Rarity always mocks me and makes fun of me saying that my old friends tossed out bad rubbish! Please make them stop, I don't know if I can take it anymore.

Worried About My Nightmares,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twilight,

Don't you worry, those will never come to pass. I have prowled the dreams of your Canterlot friends and all I ever see are good dreams of them controlling you like they always do. I doubt they are going to toss you to the side for some substandard diva like Rarity anyway. Hey, if I had to pick between you and Rarity, I'd pick you too so I'm sure they won't get rid of you for her.

Secretly Wanting You,

Princess Luna


Little Sister,

I keep on having the worst nightmare and I can't help but wonder if YOU aren't manipulating my dreams. I keep on dreaming that mother banished me to the moon and gave you the keys to Equestria to rule it your way. If you are manipulating my dreams, please stop or I will make sure Applejack stops making you fritters.

Your Big Sister


Big Sister,

You honestly think that I would be altering your dreams when I can prowl around in Fluttershy's dreams and watch her let Twilight get her pregnant on map missions? Come on, seeing that and then the little foals Fluttershy gives birth to are so adorable! Oops, I shared secret information but oh well, my bad!

Regarding your dreams though, perhaps being the primary ruler of this country is starting to cause you to break down. Perhaps you really wish you were up on the moon so you could discover how quick you have to be to jump in craters when solar flares strike.

Thy Princess of the Night,

Princess Luna


Dear Fluttershy,

So you wish that you were back in your PETA Girl phase and want Twilight to knock you up? If that is what you truly want Flutters, if you truly want to have Twilight's babies, I can make that happen!

Hoping to Make Your Real Dreams Come True,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

Luna told you about my dreams, didn't she? Curse her, curse her. No, I do not want to have Twibitch's babies and no I do not want to be restored to my PETA Girl phase because I was nothing more than a fucking doormat that Twilight wanted to initiate all the time! I am not a doormat anymore and I will never be a submissive little weakling ever again.

Never Being a Sub Again,

Fluttershy

PreviousChapters Next