• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Made in Manehattan

To a Lousy Monarch,

I was so bored, so so bored and that damn map decided to troll me again. When it started going off I thought that maybe I would finally be able to get out of town and try to find some new hotties to seduce. Instead, it called Rarity and Applejack to go to Manehattan to take care of some problem. Well I suppose it isn't a total loss, I can just make the spa twins shut up shop and give me the attention I need and deserve.

I'm not sure what the hell happened but I honestly don't give a shit. I got my spa time and that is all that matters.

Always Better Than You,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


To My Bitchy Little Princess,

That's the spirit! I'm glad to see that you saw the positive in that map not calling you out of town and besides, who the hell would want to go to Manehattan when there are places you can go where you're guaranteed to get laid, right?

Disinterested,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

Why must that damn map call us at the absolute worst times? We were supposed to compete with our little sisters in the Sisterhooves Social but thanks to that damn thing, not only will our little sisters not get to compete but also Rainbow Crash and Scootaloo will likely win. What sucks about that is that their already overblown egos will only get worse.

Oh well, we were able to help Coco Pommel revive that theater revival that is so important to her so we guess it wasn't a total loss.

Sincerely,

Applejack and Rarity


Dear Applejack and Rarity,

Oh wah-wah-wah, why don't you go and bitch to somepony who actually gives a shit? Look, the map works in strange ways that even I don't understand but when duty calls, duty calls. Oh and Rarity, I am honestly shocked that you would want to take part in an event that just three seasons ago you thought of as uncouth. Are you actually starting to love Sweetie Belle the way a sister should instead of viewing her as a pain in the ass that was cursed upon you?

Regarding the social, you didn't miss anything important. Somepony won but had I not been enjoying a freshly baked cake I might have spied on it so I don't know who won.

Irritated With Your Whining,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next