• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,904 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,904

PreviousChapters Next
The Parent Map

Dear Princess Twilight,

That map of yours is a fucking troll. Not only does it send me on a map mission with that ugly bookworm but even worse, it sends both of us to our hometown? Look, there was a reason I bolted from that fucking place. My father is an idiot who still thinks that I'm a damn filly. Ok, I get it, the map was broken and needed servicing but still, couldn't it have called me to Trixie's trailer and Sunburst into the center of an active volcano instead?

After my last map mission, I thought that thing was the best thing since shatterproof jars but now, it is as big of a troll as Celestia is. One bit of good news, I got my idiot father to realize I'm a grown mare and also realize that I will determine what home to put him in when he gets old and useless so all is good now.

Mad at the Map,

Starlight Glimmer

P.S. While I know you were secretly hoping it would cause Sunburst and I to bond in some fucked up way since you want Trixie now but luckily it didn't happen. Sunburst's mother on the other hoof, let's just say I introduced some GlimGlam into her mundane life.


Dear Starlight,

Wait a minute, you screwed Sunburst's mom? Good grief, I must be rubbing off on you for you to get that needy! I get it, you didn't have Trixie with you but damn, to screw your old friend's mother is something special. I'm actually thinking of telling Trixie unless you bring his mother up as an offering to me and my friends. We have always wanted a more mature mare and now we have a chance to get one! Don't fail me or Trixie may wind up dumping you!

Wanting Sunburst's Mom,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Sunburst,

I know you were hoping this idiotic map mission would result in something special. Just so you know, your sexy mom wound up having some GlimGlam added into her mundane life. Even better, I plan on taking Trixie with me the next time I go down there because she wants to experience double penetration.

Screwing Your Mom,

Starlight Glimmer

P.S. I tell you, your mom's walls are quite tight. Were you a runt when you were born or were you simply adopted. Just like Trixie's, hers are nice and tight!


Dear Starlight,

Am I reading this right? How could you have the audacity to screw my mom and even worse, why would she consent to you? You know what, our friendship is over. I can not be friends with a mare who seduced and screwed my mom.

Upset,

Sunburst


Dear Starlight,

I must say, you are incredibly hot and your horn is so much better than any stallionhood I ever had in me. I do hope that you continue to come visit me and I know you have a marefriend so you could bring her along too. Assuming she is a unicorn, both of you could have your way with me. I've always wanted to be double penetrated by two hotties.

Looking Forward to Seeing You Again,

Stellar Flare


Dear Stellar,

Well you are incredibly hot too and don't worry, I'll tell Trixie about your desires and I know she will join me. I will be coming back to Sire's Hollow more often not to see my father but to see you! Your walls are so hot and tight, I couldn't imagine life without you now! Just be ready though, you never know when I'll show up!

Ready to Screw You Again,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Princess Celestia,

You are not going to believe this but Starlight wound up screwing Sunburst's mom on a map mission! I know in the end she was supposed to get her dad to treat her like an adult but I never thought she would be so needy as to screw her alleged friend's mother. I don't know what Trixie will think of this but I'm sure she won't be happy.

Appalled By Starlight,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twilight,

You know what the problem is, she is too much like you. You put out for a lot of ponies and now Starlight is screwing Sunburst's mother. Hey, if she is a hottie I don't see what the problem is. Maybe you should join her next time and add a bit of Sparkle to her life.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia


Dear Trixie,

I just thought that I would let you know that on that map mission I met a really hot mare, Sunburst's' mom to be exact, and let's just say that I gave her a reason to be happy again. Now while she can't get enough of me, I told her about you and she wants us both to give it to her. Let me know what you think.

Your Bestie With Benefits,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

I am not thrilled that you would have the audacity to share your horn with some random mare but since it was Sunburst's mother I will forgive you. Regarding us going and visiting her together, let's do it! I think she needs to know how truly Great and Powerful Trixie is!

Ready to Screw Sunburst's Mom,

Your Bestie With Benefits

PreviousChapters Next