• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
The Ending of the End

Dear Discord,

Seriously, you have been Grogar this whole time? You caused so many problems just to test me? You know what, I thought you had truly reformed but I suppose there was still a bit of evil in you until the very end. You wound up building up my confidence so much but when I learned everything was nothing more than a sham that you created, I felt worthless. Luckily my friends helped me regain my confidence or chances are we would all be in pure hell right now and everypony would probably be horn raped by a giant Cozy Glow full of Alicorn and chaos magic.

Mad at You,

The true leader of Equestria, Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twilight,

So you're going to start pulling this queen non-sense. You do know that Princess Celestia will not be thrilled and she could make a last second change on her decision to retire. You know, I may just tell her about this and then your plans on crowning yourself dictator will go up in flames so be careful about the title you choose to use.

Sincerely,

Discord

P.S. I tested you so much because I really wanted to make sure you are ready to take over. After all, you don't take your final exam on the first day of class, right?


Dear Celestia,

Well my time has finally come! The time has finally arrived that I shall crown myself Goddess-Queen and kick you, your sister, your precious daughter and her little marefriend out of MY country! Oh this is going to be so sweet! Any hot mare I want shall be mine and you know what, Fluttershy is going to become my permanent sex slave whether Grogar, aka Discord, likes it or not!

Ready to Kick You Out,

Goddess-Queen Twilight


Dear PRINCESS Twilight,

My sister and I haven't left yet so before you go on with this shit, know that we could still change our minds. Even if we do decide to retire, I do have my ways of putting safeguards in place that will prevent you from doing such things. Now yeah, I still am not overly fond of Fluttershy but if you think you're getting her, think again. The Lord of Chaos could easily cast you into another dimension or toss you into the depths of the world the same way he pulled Sombra out. Now enjoy being in suspense as to whether I will let you take over or not. I know how you freak out over little things like this, it should be interesting.

Contemplating Not Retiring,

Princess (and still your superior) Celestia


To Three Backstabbing Inferiors,

So you thought that hiding my bell from me was a clever idea? Well it wasn't. While I did enjoy the chaos you three created along with causing the windigoes to return, in the end you failed just like you always have. I should have known that three screw ups who can't get along would never be able to succeed. Have fun being encased in stone for all eternity losers!

Laughing at You,

Discord (aka Lord Grogar)

P.S. Kind of funny don't you think Tirek? You stole my magic a few years back but now I along with Celestia and Luna have put you in an eternal prison.


Dear Twilight,

You should know damn good and well that we have always prevailed. There was no reason for you to be such a bitch there for a brief while up there in the Crystal Empire. We get it, you were up there pouting because Cadence likely refused to put out and Flurry probably threatened to overthrow you in a few years but you know we speak the truth. Just imagine had you not listened to us, Cozy Glow probably would have hunted you down and turned both you and Cadence into her eternal sex slaves.

Sincerely,

Your Friends


To My Friends,

Ok, I get it, you five helped me see that I needed to pull my head out of my flank and realize that we did have a chance after all. I suppose I should thank you but once I'm Goddess-Queen, there will be a few changes. The first being the old leaders relocating and me finding a new head mare and guidance counselor for the friendship school since Starlight and Trixie will be forced to relocate with Celestia and Luna as well. Also, don't piss me off or I'll deport you too so Flutters, allow the Sparkle to take you as hers and you'll be fine.

Ready to Rule Over You,

Soon to Be Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next