• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Buckball Season

To the Victorious Ponyville Buckball Team,

You guys were awesome! It must have felt really great to crush Appaloosa, especially after Braeburn had been boasting for weeks nonstop how his team would beat Ponyville. Don't worry, when we get home we'll throw a huge party for you three.

Sincerely,

Applejack and Rainbow Dash

P.S. Fluttershy, if you just have to bring Twilight could you make sure she behaves? After how she yelled at that yak, we don't want her making a scene, alright?


To Applejack and Rainbow Dash,

We will admit, we were nervous to play them but once we decided not to think about it, we did great. Yes defeating Appaloosa felt great but hopefully next time we won't have to rally to win. Next time we want to truly crush them. We want to crush Braeburn, Bulk Biceps' sister and that blue unicorn.

Sincerely,

The Victorious Ponyville Buckball Team

P.S. Don't worry you two, I whipped Twilight when she misbehaved so I doubt she will act up again unless she wants me to beat her with chains. - Fluttershy


Dear Snails,

I just want to let you know that I am making buckball a professional sport and all players will be paid well. I'm doing this because I do not want you living off the system and since he is a good friend of yours, I'm certain you will keep Snips from living off the system as well.

While you and your teammates will suddenly be raking in big bits, 7 figure incomes, you will be pushed into a rather high tax bracket. Don't worry, even being taxed 80% won't hurt you that much! Now be sure and inform your teammates about this, I doubt they want to die of shock when they have to file their taxes.

Waiting to Tax You,

Princess Celestia

P.S. Failure to pay your taxes will result in immediate seizure of all property and a permanent lunar off-season.


Dear Princess Celestia,

If I just don't think about it I won't have to pay the taxes, right?

Never Thinking About Anything,

Snails


Dear Princess Celestia,

I just don't get it, why would the writers put Fluttershy in an episode and not me? Why would they send her off somewhere and not me? I am honestly afraid because I kind of left the castle and went to Sugarcube Corner without her permission. I just hope she won't find out because I don't want her bringing out the chains.

Afraid,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


To the Biggest Doormat of All Time,

Seriously, you are afraid because you went to Sugarcube Corner without Fluttershy? You know something, I'm going to tell Fluttershy that not only did you leave the castle without her permission but you went to Sugarcube Corner alone too. Why am I going to do this? I'm going to do it to spite you. I don't like what you have become so I figure you deserve to be punished. Have fun getting beat with chains Twily!

Sincerely,

Princess "Nopony Controls Me" Celestia

P.S. I know the measurements down there and Sugarcube Corner is only 99 feet away from the spa so I will put emphasis on that when I tell her too!

PreviousChapters Next