• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,867 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,867

PreviousChapters Next
Mid-Season Special: Fluttershy Discovers Her Fate

Dear Princess Celestia,

Guess what, Princess Twilight paid us a visit and she brought us a present, a very sexy pegasus. You have no idea how thrilled we were when she brought Fluttershy up to us. Twilight must know what we find sexy because Flutters even had a bow in her mane, just like Flitter! Well I'm pretty sure you know what happened, we broke her in and Twilight did her again. After that though, we forced Fluttershy to record us punishing Twilight for being so late in bringing her temporary bootie call up to us.

Now thanks to Twilight slipping up and mentioning that she would attend the wedding Fluttershy knows but the second she tried to bolt, Twilight issued an executive order that she will become our property upon completion of the series and that if she tried to get out of it, that vet and junkie were going to die. That got her in line real quick so now Fluttershy knows her fate and has resigned herself to it. Pretty fucking sweet, huh?

Fluttershy's Future Owners,

Colgate, Moondancer, Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts


To My Favorite Students of All Time,

That is sweet, very sweet! I am glad to know that Fluttershy has resigned herself to her future fate and I am proud of Twilight for making sure that she doesn't try to run off. Don't worry, I will officiate this huge wedding but unfortunately I have had to free Twilight's parents from paying for every little thing but I have decided that Fluttershy's parents will pay for it instead. Hey, she will be the bride after all and that is how it works!

Now you have Fluttershy in the bag and everything else I have promised will be given. Just make sure to be total slobs to make Shy's life a living hell. You certainly wouldn't want to go easy on her now would you? Now I would write more but I have a freshly baked cake being delivered to me.

Congrats on Getting Shy,

Princess Celestia


Dear Mr. Goldner,

I thought you were going to make sure that I did not become damaged goods during season nine! I thought you had told Bitchlestia that you would ruin Starlight Glimmer's life if I became damaged goods. Guess what, I was hauled up to Canterlot, forced into sex with Twibitch's old friends and from what I understand I will be forced into marriage with all four of them! Now I think Celestia needs to be punished for this. You need to fuck up Starlight and make her like boys and make sure she never ascends.

Now you promised this and I am expecting you to fulfill your promise. If you don't and you still allow Cakeass to go through with all these grandiose plans for that bitch who chose a street magician over me, I will see to it you get voted out as CEO!

Making Sure You Stick to your Words,

Fluttershy


Dear Fluttershy,

I can not believe that you honestly believed that! I had all of you fooled but I decided long ago to allow Starlight Glimmer to be ascended. Hey, that would be one final toy that Hasbro could sell in the end you know! Now regarding your fate, I am completely fine with it because once G4 is over, you will no longer serve any use to me. Besides, those four honorable mares from Canterlot deserve nothing but the most subservient and easy to control little thing!

One bit of good news though, I have told Twilight that I think she should free that vet and that junkie after you are deemed the property of the Canterlot Four. Now I am not demanding it but Twilight told me that she will think about it so their deaths are not certain! That has to make you feel a little better, right?

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go pay the advertising department a visit to see how exactly we will unveil Starlight's ascension and how to advertise the Alicorn Starlight figures that are certain to allow me to buy a few more yachts. Hell I may even suggest a set of you and the Canterlot Four, that would bring in even more revenue and guarantee me another mansion!

Ready for Celestia to Ascend Starlight,

Brian Goldner (CEO of Hasbro, Inc.)


Dear Princess Bitchlestia,

So you and the big brass decided to stick it to me in the end after all? I have been in contact with the big bad CEO and now I know you and him have had this ascension shit for Starlight planned for ages. I always knew you were a tyrant but I thought that after you helped me get out of being Colgate's patient, that you had changed. I thought you had become a nice caring pony who understood that forgiveness is part of friendship but apparently not. You know what, I may decide to go to the press about this too. I am certain that the ponies of Equestria will not take kindly to the fact that you and a much higher power are determining my fate, a very terrible fate.

I should have known though that those four precious mares you defended so much and got off scot-free would wind up winning in the end. I look back at things and I honestly wish I would have told all of you to fuck off when it came to redeeming your sister. Eternal night wouldn't have been that bad and it would have kept me from having to put up with Twibitch constantly wanting to initiate me and now me going to become the property of Colgate and her bitch friends.

I hope in the end you become the most despised character not in just the history of My Little Pony, but in all of Hasbro. You are undeserving of being liked and I hope you realize that.

Hating Your Guts,

Fluttershy


Dear Fluttershy,

Suck it up bitch. You are getting exactly what you deserve for being a libelous, treasonous bitch who denied my prize pupil what she wanted for the first five years she had to put up with your shit. Now you be sure and when the time comes, have fun being the domestic slave of Twilight's old friends! One bit of good news though, you'll get free dental so it won't be all bad!

Sticking it to You,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next