• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Twilight's Finally Happy!

Dear Twilight,

I know for so long that I said that I would never let you initiate me but after how Starlight betrayed me and ran off with that bitch Trixie, I figured that I would give you a chance just so you'll quit bitching, realize that I'm not that good but it looks like things turned out quite differently.

I must admit, YOU ARE SO GOOD! You put Rarity to shame and you put Starlight to shame. Now I am kicking myself for not throwing myself out to you right after we reformed Princess Luna. I will admit, you are so so sexy and that horn of yours feels so good inside me. It is longer than Rarity and Starlight's and you know just the right type of magic to make me feel like I'm the queen of the world.

I want to ask you a very important question Twilight, will you be my marefriend?

Love Always,

Fluttershy


Dear Fluttershy,

I am so happy you finally gave me a chance and I feel so bad that I wanted to initiate you for so long. What we have now is so much more than a mere initiation, we are something special. You are everything a mare could ever dream of. You are sexy, you are sweet, you are kind and I know you truly love me.

Now I told you that I would put Rarity and Starlight to shame! I am just glad that you have finally given me a reason to be happy. Oh and to answer your question, yes I will be your marefriend! I love you so much Fluttershy.

Eternally Yours,

Twilight


Dear Princess Celestia,

Now hold on to your wings when you read this. As you know, Starlight recently ditched Fluttershy for Trixie so I paid Fluttershy a visit. We sat down, we vented to one another about our problems and then something magical happened. Get this, she kicked Angel out of her cottage for the night and Fluttershy and I made love. We made true, sweet, romantic love and to top things off, we are now marefriends.

I suppose letting Trixie into the castle, her and Starlight skipping that dinner and you getting all pissy and running back home all turned out for the best. Now I finally feel happiness in my life but one thing does trouble my heart. What troubles me is that I will lose my sweet Fluttershy long before I die.

I know you'll probably say no but I want to know if you'll either erase that longevity spell you put on me or if you'll cast it on Fluttershy. I know you love to see others be miserable but would you really want to see the pony that was once your star student lose the one she loves? I hope you'll consider my suggestions.

Sincerely,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Twilight,

Wait a minute, are you telling me that you and Fluttershy are actually marefriends? What I would like to know though is what the hell you two were bitching about that caused you to bond. Chances are she was bitching about Starlight, Trixie and maybe that asshole rabbit of hers and knowing you, you were probably bitching about me, Cadence and the fallout from The Iron Will Show.

Let me say though that believe it or not, I am actually happy for you. I am happy that you actually found somepony special, somepony to love. Now I don't know how you're going to adjust to having somepony who actually cares about you for the first time in your life. I am going to give you a suggestion though, don't do anything to jeopardize this new relationship of yours. Fluttershy is a keeper so the first thing I would advise is that you drop Aloe and Lotus, keeping them around will likely be detrimental to the relationship.

Oh and if you two ever decide you want to get married, I will gladly officiate it but there is a catch, your parents will pay for it. Also, you bring Fluttershy up to the palace ASAP and I will cast the longevity spell on her. I would truly hate to see you parted at some point. Yes I'm normally a cold-hearted, uncaring, spiteful, trolling, cake craving bitch but even I wouldn't want to see you lose something that makes you happy.

Now that you have finally shown that you are capable of not only caring about another pony but loving her, I might consider us having a shot at repairing our fractured relationship but you must do a whole lot more than merely get Fluttershy as a marefriend to prove to me that you are not a failure. You must keep her and befriend the others for me to think you are worthy of growing close to me again.

Happy for You for Once,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

I know you likely won't believe this but Twilight and I are marefriends! For so long she constantly asked me about initiation and I always shot her down but when she came to me and showed she cared about my feelings after Starlight left me for that little bitch Trixie I knew she wasn't the same self-absorbed bitch that she used to be. She proved to me that she is loyal, loving and caring. To make matters better, she has even dumped the spa twins and now that nothing is standing in our way, we know that we will be truly happy.

Oh and I'm sure Twilight has asked you about this but could you cast that longevity spell on me so that Twilight and I will never be parted? I don't want her to be devastated if I was to pass long before then and I certainly wouldn't want her to be miserable because of things that I can't control. Please consider it, it would make both Twilight and I happy.

Your Loyal Subject,

Fluttershy


Dear Fluttershy,

I am going to say that this was something that I never expected but I am happy for you and happy with you. I am happy that you found true love and I am happy with you because you are responsible for finally bringing happiness into Twilight's life. Now I'm sure she will still bitch and complain about being excluded from episodes and other trivial things but hopefully the worst of her bitching is behind her now.

Regarding the longevity spell, consider it done. I don't want you to be sad and believe it or not but I would not want her to be devastated over your death since she actually gives a shit about somepony other than herself now.

Best Regards,

Princess Celestia


Dear Trixie,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! If it weren't for you seducing Starlight, Fluttershy would still be nothing more than a best friend with benefits and Twilight would continue to do nothing but bitch, whine and complain all the damn time. Here you are, a lowly street magician, finally proving your worth. You know, since you and Starlight brought those two together, I'm thinking a special surprise may be in store for you later.

What it is I will not reveal at this point but trust me, it will make you two along with a couple others famous!

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

The Great and Powerful Trixie is honored that she improved the life of Princess Bitchy Pants and that marefriend of hers. Trixie must let you in on what she thinks though. Trixie is certain that Twilight will continue to do nothing but bitch, moan and complain all the time. If what Trixie understands is true, it is part of her royal duties to make you miserable.

Now about making The Great and Powerful Trixie famous, that would be awesome. Trixie wants to become famous for all the right reasons, not the wrong reasons like your subordinate.

Always the Best Pony,

The Great and Powerful Trixie


Dear Twiskank,

We share our bodies with you, we shut down shop for months at a time for you and this is how you repay us? You know what, you can go straight to Tartarus, you and Flutterslut both. Oh and if Fluttershy ever bails on you, don't come running back to us. Rarity came to us in a lot of distress and she is a hell of a lot better than you.

Hating Your Guts,

Aloe Vera and Lotus Blossom


Aloe and Lotus,

Look, I have Fluttershy now so I don't need you anymore. Fluttershy is a lot sweeter, sexier and kinder than you two. Yes we had good times but Fluttershy wants an eternity with me and that is far more important.

Not Caring About You Anymore,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next