• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,890 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,890

PreviousChapters Next
A Friend in Deed

Dear Princess Celestia,

Alright, I have come to the conclusion that Pinkie must be an even bigger moron than I thought. Get this, she spent the greater part of a day trying to befriend a grouchy ass who has decided to move into town. I know she wants to befriend every undesirable and their dog in this town but really, if somepony, or in this case someass, wants to be left alone and hates you, just leave him alone.

What irked me the most is she had to come and complain to me about it. Because of her miserable, pathetic whining, I was five minutes late getting to the spa and you know how I feel about tardiness. I'm thinking about suggesting to the spa twins that they prohibit her from every coming into the spa. Hell, not just talk them into banning her from the spa permanently but all of my acquaintances except Fluttershy since she, unlike the others, is very hot. Now I just need to figure out a way to seduce and initiate her, maybe a foursome in the spa would be appealing for her.

From what I heard, Pinkie wound up reuniting that cranky old ass with a jenny that he had a crush on from a long time ago so they're all good now. What a shame too, I think it would have been funny to see him die a cranky, lonely old bastard.

Hoping the Twins Keep Pinkie Out of the Spa,

Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Celestia,

I have a question. Ok, after I bugged him for most of the day, I was finally able to befriend Cranky and now, I'm friends with almost everypony down here now. To make it a perfect 100%, I need to befriend Twilight. How do I go about it? You know her pretty well, what could I do? Would an extra special party with cake, ice cream, balloons and music do the trick?

Hoping to Befriend Twilight,

Pinkie Pie


To My Pinkie Hating Student,

Yeah, yeah, yeah, here you go bitching again. I have a question, outside of Pinkie bitching to you and making you late for your spa appointment, how the hell does her griping affect you? What you should have done was throw her out of the library as soon as she showed up, told her to go bitch to one of her many friends and leave you alone.

I honestly think you entertained her for a while solely so you could bitch to me about it. I know you enjoy bitching about everything since it is the only way for you to vent about your problems but couldn't you write bitchy letters to somepony else? Couldn't you bitch to somepony who might actually care, such as your parents? Look, you got your spa time in and that is all that should matter.

Sick and Tired of Your Bitching,

Princess Celestia


To Pinkie Pie,

You can forget about befriending Twilight, because like me, she does have standards. Unfortunately for you, you are not attractive enough for her to ever want to initiate into her circle of friends. I do have a favor to ask of you though, could you tell your animal crazed friend to just let Twilight initiate her? You have no idea how much Twilight bitches about her inability to seduce her and it is getting old. Do it and I just might make it worth your while.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next