• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Simple Ways

To the Worst Monarch of All Time,

Here we fucking go again, Ponyville is once again going to halt all activities for a stupid festival. I honestly wonder how the hell they even get anything done with the way they do nothing but party all the time. This time it is some festival regarding the foundation of Ponyville. Seriously, they are going to throw a party over that when there are much more important things to celebrate, such as my presence?

To make things worse, they decided to put Rarity in charge of it. The moment I learned this I knew it would be nothing short of a disaster. They should have just put me in charge because with me, it would have been far better organized and only the most important things would have happened, such as everypony bowing down and worshiping me like I deserve.

Initially Rarity planned on making this a pathetic attempt of a bunch of country bumpkins trying to emulate Canterlot life. To me that is truly pathetic. If they are so proud of their heritage and shit, they shouldn't be trying to be something they're not. Eventually, after little miss priss learned that this ugly travel writer that she wanted to screw had a thing for country life, she decided to go from "Small Town Chic" to "Country Bumpkins on Steroids."

I am going to admit though, Rarity's sudden change in how she styled her mane and tail made me hot, very hot. Hell I even offered to make her "feel important" after that travel writer shunned her because he wanted to get in Applejack's coat. Believe it or not, but I almost felt sorry for her. Key word though, almost!

The bad news, Rarity wouldn't let me make her feel better and finally once she got it through her thick skull she wasn't going to score with that travel writer, she made her mane and tail all ugly again. What a shame she shot me down, I was really thinking I might make one of those bitches you cursed upon me an actual friend and not a mere acquaintance I do my best to tolerate.

Now since her mane and tail are ugly again, I'll have to see if PETA girl will let me initiate her.

Your Vastly Superior Monarch,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Rarity,

I am not thrilled with you one bit. You made yourself all attractive for me and you won't even put out? If you ever make your mane and tail straight again, I may just decide to use my executive power to force you to meet me in my chambers and become my friend since Fluttershy constantly rejects my offerings of friendship.

Wanting to Initiate You,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

P.S. If it would help, you could join me and the spa twins. We've always wanted a four way with you but have been too nervous to bring it up, until now.


To My Bitchy Little Princess,

You know something, I honestly think when events like this happen you should either hole up in your library or go hole up in the spa with Aloe and Lotus, you'd be much happier. I get it though, you just have to go and make yourself miserable because you either think that maybe I'll let you come home or you simply need something to bitch about.

Now the fact that they put Rarity in charge to turn that festival into a wannabe Canterlot party does surprise me. I thought they would have put some idiot in charge who would have it reflect that town for what it is, a backwater dump that nopony gives a shit about.

About the travel writer, him shunning Rarity had to be quite funny and her becoming a country girl to try and get him in bed must have been quite the sight. I am going to let you know this though, I am very disappointed that you couldn't get her in bed even though she couldn't get anypony else to want to screw her. That is further proof that despite you being a princess, you are a pathetic loser who can't get anypony, outside of the spa twins, in bed.

Laughing Over How Pathetic You Are,

Princess Celestia


Dear Twilight,

That right there is proof that you truly are a horrible princess. No princess worthy of her crown would ever try to force one of her subjects to have sex with her. Also, why is it you won't force Fluttershy but you'd have no problems forcing me into your bedroom? I get it, you think that Fluttershy will fold eventually but know I won't. Know this though, I won't fold and neither will Fluttershy.

Sincerely,

Rarity

P.S. Just so you know, I don't need to have a four way with you and the spa twins. Fluttershy and I are perfectly happy with our own trysts and neither one of us ever want to be involved with your ugly flank.


Dear Rarity,

Seriously, you think that I don't know what it's like to be obsessed with a pony only to find out that they are obsessed with somepony else? You know what, Twilight is right about you. You are nothing more than a self-absorbed, conceited bitch. I don't know why the hell I give you so much love and adoration when all you see me as is a cute child.

Personally I am glad that travel writer shot you down. You don't deserve love and adoration from ANYPONY after this fiasco.

Sincerely,

Spike


Dear Spikey-Wikey,

You're so adorable when you get mad like this. It is just like how you were so adorable when you got mad before you ran off to the dragon lands. I'm not worried, give it a week and your crush will return. I do have one question, could you be a dear and come help me find gems tomorrow?":raritywink:

Sincerely,

Rarity

Author's Note:

Spike knows all too well Rarity, all too well.

PreviousChapters Next