• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Amending Fences

Dear Princess Celestia,

Well after three horrid events over the past week I finally got to get some rest. I would love to know why the hell you piled so much on me. First there was the bug bear attack while the asses were getting married, a bug bear attack that was likely created when YOU set it free just to make my life hell. Then there was that stupid summit where Spike wanted a sex change operation and a crown. After that you wanted me to befriend those shit for brains yaks and that nearly led to a war.

Finally I thought that I would get to relax until Spike brought up what a bad friend I was and that gave me an idea. I would come back to Canterlot, make amends with my old friends and get some major league action, action that the spa twins could never give me. This was going to be one fun trip for sure!

Going into my old study tower made me so homesick AND it only increased my hatred for you further. If you weren't such a bitch, I could still be living there, inviting my friends over for special study sessions and not being condemned to three fucking millennia of pure hell in a run down dump. Oh how I miss those days, multi-pony romps were always so much fun.

After a night of little rest, I figured the time had come to go and seduce my old friends. The first one I rounded up was Minuette and damn, she is still as hot as ever, still as happy as ever and if I still know her well enough, dominant in the bedroom. I wanted Minuette to drag me into her house so we could have some fun but she suggested we go and round up Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts. My immediate thought was, "Sweet! A four mare romp sounds really fun!"

Naturally I was wanting to skip the donut shop but my three old friends just couldn't miss out on that so I decided to apologize there. You're not going to believe this, they laughed at my apology! They acted like me running off wasn't even a big deal! I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing but one thing was certain, I was going to do my best to score with all of them at once. I didn't care if Minuette would dominate me and be rough, I needed it. It was just a matter of when would they be ready?

Soon though Moondancer would come up and they told me that she thought I was a total bitch for just up and leaving the way I did. If she is going to be pissed at anypony it should be YOU! You are the one who made me leave in such a hurry. Well I was hoping that with these three that fixing our friendship was easy but once I figured out she withdrew from everypony, I knew this wasn't going to be easy. What a shame too, I was really hoping to "rekindle our friendship" in nothing flat.

I tell you, when we got to her house, we all discovered that she had become a complete bitch and ugh, her manestyle and that turtleneck. Unless she loses the bitchy attitude and that turtleneck, forget about it. That is not just unappealing, it is downright disgusting. Maybe if she were an old maid it would look decent but she is my age for Faust's sake! Somepony really needs to get her out of that thing and get her to go as she is like the rest of us.

There is one thing I completely forgot about Minuette, she has the tendency to stalk other ponies, well the mares she likes and Moondancer was, and still is, one of them. Remember what a bitch I used to be when somepony disturbed me while I was studying? Well I found out that Moondancer was an even bigger bitch than I ever was.

Now I wanted to get in her coat, assuming she got rid of the turtleneck so I managed to get into her book. This amazed her and I led her up to my study tower and I was certain I would get her to be happy and make me happy but that didn't happen! I even offered her the key to my study tower so she could go in and hide from everypony else if she would give me what I want but she rejected it. I'll tell you something, she must have forgot how good I was back in the day because she just couldn't get enough Sparkle back then.

I continued to think of how the hell I could get her to improve her attitude so I figured that a party may improve her attitude and while I had no desire to put up with her, I headed home to get Pinkie. Hey, if dealing with her for a bit meant I would get in Moondancer's coat, I was all for it!

Now I thought that getting her to improve her attitude would be difficult, it wasn't horribly bad. Once I apologized to her and she accepted it, I was all set. All I needed to do was send Spike and Pinkie home, round up all my friends and head up to my study tower and let the good times roll!

Believe it or not but they all agreed! Oh it felt so good to have a romp with four unicorns. Yeah Minuette was a bit more aggressive but the others, they let me have their way with them, especially Moondancer. She was always the most sensual one and us giving one another the attention we needed made me want to come home even more than I ever had.

Hell, I would even gladly give up my crown and wings if it meant I could come back to Canterlot. To be honest, I'd even take a job at the local bakery or somewhere else if it meant I got to come home and be with those four. What a shame Lyra had to move to Ponyville and hook up with that bitch candy maker. Five of us was great but six would have been even better!

Happy I Scored With My Old Friends,

Wishing I Wasn't a Princess.....Twilight Sparkle


Dear PRINCESS Twilight Sparkle,

Wait a minute, you scored with all four of them at once? That is nice and all but let me make myself clear, I am NOT going to take those wings away, your title away and that unnaturally long life away just so you can be with the ponies who are suddenly making you so happy.

I know how you are, when you were my student you shut yourself in unless you just had to have a bootie-call. You can call them your old friends all you want but I know you only liked them for the sex. Now regarding you having your way with them, I find that rather hard to believe. I know Minuette is a major league dom, she even dominates me and I'm pretty sure she taught the others how to handle other ponies, especially doormats like you.

The only ponies you have ever had fun with in a long time are the spa twins and they are earth ponies. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if those four used their combined magic to hold you down and have their way with you. One thing I do know about Minuette, she likes to get real freaky and use absolute dominance on her partners so she probably had a horn cap to put on you because she does that to Twinkleshine all the time. Hell, I've even let her do that to me once or twice.

You know, I'm thinking I may actually ask them if the accounts of you having your way with them are true. Unlike you, they are all incredibly honest and I know they'll tell me what really happened!

Knowing You're Really a Sub,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next