• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,904 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,904

PreviousChapters Next
Post-Series Special 8: The Sisters Are Exposed!

Dear Mom,

I want to ask you something. You see, it just crossed my mind that if Trixie and I were to get married prior to my coronation, she would not immediately become royalty. She would have to have her own coronation ceremony and that would cost plenty of money, money that I think would be better well spent on a statue of me and Twilight to place on the palace grounds since we are sisters. If you wait until after my coronation, she will become a princess by default and like I stated above, that would save us a ton of money!

I would again like to thank you for bringing in Thundercloud and having him ascend the two of us. I do have one question though, why have you always been so awful to Twilight? Her and I have talked and you were perfectly good to her and treated her the way a mother should until she came of age. It was at that moment that you began to treat her like dirt and to me, that just ain't right. I do want to know something, say I had been the one you raised and dad raised Twilight, would you still have treated me as good as you always have or would you have treated me like shit and praised Twilight when she surfaced?

You know that if it weren't for her you would never have met me or even know about my whereabouts so I think you could at least stop treating her like dirt. Let me know though if you would be willing to move that coronation ceremony ahead of the wedding. It would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

You don't have to hide it from me! I know what the real reason is that you want this moved forward and if you really wanted your sister instead of Trixie why didn't you say something before I had Thundercloud ascend her? Oh well, with your powers now you can just return her to normal and ascend Twilight up to your level of Alicorn so you two can "rule together forever."

I am going to be honest with you here. I never said anything because I didn't want to upset you nor did I want you stealing my cutie mark but I honestly don't trust Trixie to have any say in running the government. To be honest, I wouldn't even trust her to run a lemonade stand. She simply isn't mature enough and the fact that you wouldn't let her be the vice-head mare at Twilight's school should have been a sign that she wouldn't be fit to be royalty.

Now I'm thinking maybe you can return her to normal while she is asleep because she will cause us fewer problems. Don't worry, Luna can intervene in her dream and keep her asleep for longer than normal and have her be in a deeper sleep so she won't wake up.

I understand that I shouldn't have been so horrible to your sister for so long but it is kind of a tradition for me to be horrible to my proteges to see if they will break and with the exception of Twilight, they all did. I just kept being awful to her to see if she would ever be ready for when I would retire and up until you two exchanged that recent set of letters, I didn't think she was.....yes I scan all mail that comes in and goes out from the palace in the event you were wondering how I knew about this. Also, had the roles been reversed, you likely would have been the one I banished and treated like dirt because I would have raised you while Twilight never would have developed all those negative qualities I put in her.

Don't worry, we'll handle Trixie and then you and your sister can have your huge coronation ceremony and then move into my bedroom. I know how loud you two get so I'm hoping you'll force everypony else out of the castle because I certainly don't want anypony knowing that the new Royal Pony Sisters are incestuous!

Love,

Mom


Mom,

Let me start out by saying that I am not thrilled that you had the audacity to read my mail! You know that is normally a federal crime but I suppose you are above the law. Anyway, thanks for helping me out with this. I am looking so forward to ruling with my oh-so-sexy sister!

Love,

Starlight

P.S. I can't believe you though, you treated Twilight like shit because you raised her to be just like you? You know something, that is flat out fucked up. I could never imagine treating somepony like shit just because I raised them to be just like me.


Twilight,

Let me start out by saying that I am incredibly proud of you! I am so proud of you because you managed to seduce your sister away from a sub-par street magician. For so long I didn't think you had it in you and I honestly didn't think you ever would but you have proven me wrong. Starlight has extremely high standards and the fact that she has chosen you over Trixie pleases me.

Now I do wish to apologize and explain myself. I'll let you know why I have been such a bitch over the decades. You see, it is tradition that I am horrible to my proteges. I am horrible to them because I want to see how much they'll take before they break and you were the first one to not break before I decided to give you your wings. I know it was wrong of me to not make an exception for you given you are my flesh and blood but the princess side of me is simply too dominant.

Now for why I have been so awful to you since then. I have been testing you for years to see if you would ever be able to handle having a hoof in actually running the country instead of simply handling events that are beneath me and handling villains. I will admit, you did a better job than I gave you credit for but what matters most is that you are keeping an undesirable out of the royal family.

Again I am sorry Twilight but I am going to tell you the same thing I told Starlight. When you two decide to get it on, kick everypony else out of the castle. I don't want anypony suspecting that my daughters are making me proud! Now I will let you know when we have Trixie taken care of. Once we do, I will send you a letter telling you to come up to Canterlot so Starlight can ascend you and then I can hold an epic coronation ceremony for my daughters as they take over for me and Luna.

Love,

Mom

P.S. I swear, reading your mail to your sister was fun and reading what she sent you was fun. You two are a couple of schemers, a chip off the old block! It is obvious you're both a whole lot more like me than you are your dad.


Celestia,

It is going to take a lot more than a mere apology and an explanation for why you have been such a bitch to me to patch things up. I suppose though that you owning up to your wrongs, explaining yourself and apologizing is a start. Look, I'll think about seeing you and Firelight as my real parents eventually but still, the heartache from all those years of being shit on are something that it will take a long time for me to recover from.

Now I am glad though that I will be getting my birthright authority. I thought for so long that you were going to screw me out of what I have been destined to do for ages but now at least I know that won't be the case. I am however unhappy that you would have the audacity to read the mail that Starlight and I was sending to one another. I have a feeling that you have probably been snooping on all the mail that comes in and out of the castle for centuries but oh well, you know about the plans Starlight and I have and have absolutely no issues with them.

Now if only you would have let us know this a long time ago when we'd buck non-stop we wouldn't be having these issues with Trixie. I look forward to receiving that letter that will notify me to come up there and fulfill my destiny, the destiny I share with my hot to trot sister.

Ready to Rule Alongside My Sexy Sister,

Twilight

PreviousChapters Next