• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,893 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,893

PreviousChapters Next
The Cutie Re-Mark

To an Inferior Monarch,

I must say that I was thrilled that you wanted me to speak to your magic students and I know exactly why you put that task on me. You did it because you are not even remotely intelligent enough to talk to them about magic. I know how it is, you have professors to teach them, you bring me in for a special speech to them while all you do is sit on your sunny ass, screw my old friends and stuff your face full of cake.

The speech went by good for the most part until I thought I saw Starlight Glimmer in the audience and she caused me to screw up! I thought I would be able to get through the speech without having to look at my cards but I failed thanks to her. Now what the hell she was up to but I would eventually find out.

Now I was not one bit thrilled that she broke into my castle and messed with the map. You need to punish her in one way or another for not only breaking an entering but damaging government property! Now as you know she was a bitch before but this time she was worse. She altered Starswirl's time spell and traveled back in time. What is worse is that she managed to make Starswir's spell better. How the hell did she manage to do that, Starswirl was the best wizard of all time!

She took us back to Cloudsdale on the day Crash did her first rainboom. Now while I can't stand Crash, she stopped it and set the course for me to never have to meet my acquaintances. Because of that, they didn't get their marks nor did the me of that timeline get her mark. Once that happened, we got sucked through a time portal back to the present.

Now that led to a present where King Sombra had declared war on Equestria and things didn't look good. What a shame I hadn't found a way to overthrow you because I could have beat King Sombra on my own. After having to deal with a bitchy Applejack, I cast a spell to send us back to Cloudsdale to hopefully stop Starlight but she wrote the damn thing to send herself back so she was expecting us, dumb bitch anyway.

Well she would stop the rainboom time and time again and every single time I cast the spell she left behind I kept on getting sent back to Cloudsdale, she would stop it again and every single future I kept going back to was worse than the last, well except for the one where Nightmare Moon had banished you to the moon. That one was pretty sweet and had the spa twins been there and ready to put out, I would have just let Equestria stay in eternal darkness. Your sister would have been happy and I would have been happy, everypony would have won, right?

After multiple other shitty presents and her stopping the rainboom, I finally took her with me and showed her an Equestria where everything had died. Now that honestly wouldn't have been so bad because I would have been dead and free from all the shit and drama you cursed upon me but then Starlight used the spell to take me to her hometown and I found out why she was being such a bitch.

Her reason was pathetic, she was upset because some dumb colt got his cutie mark and was taken off to Canterlot because he could organize books. That is pathetic enough but the fact that she would be upset about that was even worse! Had it been a filly I could understand but some retarded colt, that is pathetic, absolutely pathetic!

Now eventually I was able to get her to stop and restore the proper time line so that I would still have my spa twins and I would still have a chance to initiate PETA Girl. Had she taken that away from me, I would have been extremely unhappy. Now of course I did not want her to cause problems again so I decided to take her in as a friendship student and hoped that eventually she would want to add benefits to those friendship lessons since she is incredibly hot.

Now isn't it awesome that I have my own student now? Just wait, my student will wind up becoming better than any of your students, except for me, that you've ever churned out!

Teacher of an Incredibly Sexy Student,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


To Equestria's Newest and Worst Teacher,

For starters, let me start out by saying that I am not happy that you had to look at your cards to finish that speech. I brought you in because I thought you might have the wits about you to be able to give a perfect speech but I suppose I should have known that a little failure such as you couldn't even complete the most basic of tasks. Oh and regarding that Starlight pony being there, if you had the composure I thought you had, her presence would not have bothered you any.

Also, you really need to invest in a good lock and maybe some security. Simply putting a note on your door that states trespassers will be punished will not suffice. Now as far as what Starlight did to the map and her perfecting Starswirl's time spell, I must say that I am impressed by that. How she even got a hold of that thing I'm not sure but if I ever run across her, I'll have to congratulate her on doing something you can't, perfecting a half-baked spell that was sub-par at best.

Now I was not thrilled that she put the world through so many different timelines but all of them had one advantage over this one, I never had to put up with you and your bitchiness. The only thing that I ever heard about you was the judges telling me that a lavender unicorn filly made funny faces trying to hatch a dragon's egg. Now the future with Flim and Flam would have been sweet because it only screwed up the apple farm, everything was fine and STRESS FREE for me.

Now regarding that colt that got sent off, he was a total failure. He was one of those types that wasn't even fit for the remedial magic courses up here, much less anything that would be sanctioned by me. Why Starlight cared so much I don't know but you are right about one thing. The fact that she would be upset over a colt leaving town is quite pathetic, especially one as useless as him.

Now about having Starlight as your student, could you do me a favor and share? I can tell it is part of your grand plan to probably initiate her but if you refuse to share, I'll assist her in setting up a timeline where she will have you as a slave, I mean student, got it?

Oh and about you thinking that she would be better than any student I have ever churned out except for you? That is a joke because I have plenty of other students, your old friends in particular that are better than you and given her magical abilities, Starlight is already better than you. Remember Twily, you are a friendship teacher, not a magic teacher. If anypony needs a magic teacher, it is you and Starlight would be the perfect professor for that.

Suddenly Wanting Starlight,

Princess Celestia


Dear Starlight,

Now that you are my student you will be doing what I say. You will spend time with my acquaintances and do activities that they like, you will spend time with me studying and whatever I want to study, we will study. Also, not only will you be my student but if I decide pop quizzes in my sleeping chambers are necessary, you will partake in them whether you want to or not.

I do hope you enjoy living here in the castle and don't worry, you'll have your own bedroom for now until I am in a constant state of need. When that happens, you will sleep with me every night and become my sex slave whether you want to or not.

Already Lusting for You,

Your Sexy Teacher....Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Teacher,

Well it sounds decent to me but I would really have to be your slave if you became constantly needy? That certainly doesn't sound very friendly and besides, Fluttershy is WAY sexier than you and with the smiles she's already giving me, I think she feels the same way about me. Could I just learn the friendship with benefits thing from her instead?

Your New Student,

Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight Glimmer,

I must say that I am incredibly impressed. I don't know how you did it but you improved Starswirl's time spell. I am also impressed that you wanted to make Twilight's life miserable but doing so at the cost of the whole country wasn't very nice! That future with Tirek was the worst and I'm pretty sure that we all would have been praying for death and that one where everything was dead was awful because I died before my chefs baked me the ultimate cake a couple years back.

Now I am disappointed in you though. I am disappointed because you stopped when you did. I know what would have happened had you tore up the scroll and stopped the rainboom, it would have been a win-win for all of us. Want to know what would have happened?

What would have happened was that YOU would have wound up being my protege, we would have grown very close like a mother and daughter would have. You would have ascended to Alicornhood very quickly and you, my sister and I would have made up a universally loved and worshiped triarchy. Equestria's villains would have known not to mess with us because of you and your incredibly powerful magic along with your desire to protect our subjects.

Also, I would have always been in a much better mood because I never would have had to put up with any bitchy little power hungry proteges, particularly a little lavender failure. Unfortunately that didn't happen but could you please do me a favor, could you constantly outshine Twilight when it comes to magic, actually become friends with her acquaintances before she does and to top it off, I would love it if you could get Fluttershy, or PETA Girl as Twilight calls her, in bed. Seeing her go into freak out mode over that would be hilarious.

Now don't let me down Starlight, you had a chance at greatness but you fell short. Take advantage of this situation and make Twilight's life a living hell, alright?

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

Well altering that time spell was easy. I have been wandering around Canterlot for months, sneaking into libraries I probably shouldn't have and eventually I learned enough that perfecting it was easy. Now as far as the final time line went, I know I should have stopped the rainboom and tore up the scroll but I eventually realized that friendship is important.

Now regarding outshining Twilight when it comes to magic, that will be easy. I'm pretty sure that befriending her acquaintances shouldn't be too much of a problem and regarding Fluttershy, she has already been giving me smiles so who knows what will happen. One thing is certain though, I will not force myself on her the way Twilight does. I find her very attractive and she seems sweet and I'm certain that if I ever wanted anything special with her, doing things the Twilight way simply would not work.

I will admit though, after hearing what you said about what would have happened, I wish I would have stopped the rainboom one last time. Being like an adopted daughter of yours and an Alicorn princess would have been sweet and the three of us being loved by all would have been even better. Oh well I can't go back, well technically I could but I want to start with a clean slate, well except for the fact that my magic is better than Twilight's.

Sincerely,

Starlight Glimmer

Author's Note:

The Timelines

Timeline 1- The Crystal Empire Attacks

Timeline 2- Chrysalis Attacks

Timeline 3- The Night Shall Last Forever! (my favorite)

Timeline 4- Tirek's Destruction of Equestria (the worst in my opinion)

Timeline 5- King Discord and his court jesters

Timeline 6- Flim & Flam Industries

Timeline 7- Desolation: Death of Equestria

PreviousChapters Next