• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,893 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,893

PreviousChapters Next
Legend of Everfree

Dear Princess Celestia,

Well I wound up getting a letter from Sunset telling me she needed me because of some crazy girl running a camp. Now I really wanted to go and help her but Fluttershy wouldn't let me! She knows about the human like her there and said that she would not let me go and try to initiate her. Now I tried to reply to Sunset and tell her about Fluttershy not letting me go but she wrote to her for me and told her that she would never let me go over there.

I swear, Fluttershy has become so controlling. She got mad at me for talking to one of my old friends, she got mad at me because I went to the dentist, she got mad at me for going to Sugarcube Corner alone and now this? Could you please tell her to stop being so controlling? I love her dearly but I don't like not having any rights either.

Sincerely,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Twilight,

You know what, I am happy that she didn't let you go over there. Since there is a human version of you over there, your presence is no longer necessary, you don't need to go over there anymore. You know, in one way I feel bad for you being controlled like this yet at the same time I am disgusted. I am disgusted that you are still allowing her to control you like this. If you want your freedom so much, just dump the bitch already, alright?

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia


Dear Twilight,

I am writing to you hoping you can come over and help. You see, I along with my friends have went to a summer camp and the girl who runs the place seems a bit off. I don't know what it is about her but I honestly think she is possessed by some sort of dark force that lives in the forest. I don't know what it is but it seems like something is haunting the human version of you as well. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping You'll Come and Help,

Sunset Shimmer

P.S. I also thought I would let you know that a lousy recolor of Flash Sentry called Timber is trying to hit on your counterpart. I am going to try to seduce her and make her mine.


Dear Sunset,

Sorry Sunny but you will not be hearing from Twilight and she certainly will not be going over there. I am Fluttershy, her owner, Master and marefriend and she does as I say. I don't care if some crazy girl winds up causing you problems, she will not be coming to help you. I am making her stay because I can not have her being exposed to things such as free thinking, you trying to tell her to leave me nor do I want her to try and initiate the human version of me.

Twilight's Owner,

Fluttershy

P.S. Sorry but you will not be getting human Twilight. I will come over there myself and give human Fluttershy the guts to bag human Twilight. Hey, I own her over here so why shouldn't the me over there own the Twilight over there? Now all I have to do is get Rarity to put a horn cap on Twilight, hog tie her in the dungeon and have my bear prevent her from leaving. I will be seeing you soon and mark my words, human Fluttershy will own human Twilight and there won't be a thing you can do about it!


Dear Fluttershy,

What the hell? You, the one she wanted to initiate for so long is now your subservient doormat? Now while you may own Twilight in your world, human Fluttershy is far too much of a doormat to try and own Sci-Twi. She hasn't had time to develop from a complete doormat to a controlling bitch like you have.

Also, you just come over and try to give the human you the confidence to bag Twilight. You will be met by me and trust me, I will not allow you to harm Sci-Twi nor will I allow you to encourage the human you to grow a spine and become a controlling bitch.

Looking to Protect Sci-Twi,

Sunset Shimmer

P.S. Oh and you better be glad that I simply can't ignore my duties over here or I would come back to Equestria, free Twilight from your control and run you through the torture devices in that dungeon myself.


Dear Human Fluttershy,

I am sure you have no clue who I am but I am the pony version of you. I am an extremely sexy pegasus named Fluttershy who owns the pony version of Twilight, who just so happens to be a princess. Now I know that our worlds are supposed to be very similar with the only difference being that we are better than you because I can fly while you can't.

I am giving you an assignment though. For our worlds to truly be similar, you must grow a spine and make the Twilight over there your own. Sunset told me you were a doormat but it is time for you to grow up. Grow up, make Twilight your own and once you do, control her like I do my Twilight. Control her to the point where she can't even leave your house without permission, alright? Failure to do so will result in me coming over, abducting both of you, bringing you back to Equestria and initiating both of you!

Sincerely,

The Sexiest Pegasus Ever....Fluttershy


SEVERAL DAYS LATER

Dear Fluttershy,

You're not going to believe this but I was able to seduce Twilight, initiate her and now she belongs to me! Yes Sunset is rather unhappy because she wanted her but I told her to go find that irrelevant idiot that plays the guitar and seduce him. Now want to know the fun thing, this recolor of the guitar player wanted Twilight but I kicked him in the nuts and took Twilight as my own.

Even better, she is already completely subservient to me. She knows I get mad when she talks to certain people and will say "I'm sorry" every time I hit her for doing so. Damn it feels good to no longer be a doormat! Controlling a girl feels so much better. I am curious, does your doormat shy back when you raise your hoof at her? My Twilight cowers back in fear every time I go to smack her!

Hoping to Hear Back from You,

Human Fluttershy


Dear Human Fluttershy,

Sweet! Now our worlds are much more similar since we both own a Twilight. To answer your question, yes my doormat shies back in fear every time I go to strike her with my hoof. Here Sunset thought you would be too much of a doormat to go after Twilight but this is proof that you are like me! This is proof that you aren't afraid to go and get what you want and proof that you know exactly how to control somepony, well someone in your world, who is lavender.

Proud of You,

Pony Fluttershy

P.S. I don't know exactly what you mean when you say you kicked a guy in the nuts but it sounds really bad ass! It sounds like you put that moron in his place! That right there is proof that us Fluttershys are superior to everyone else and are owners of Twilights!

PreviousChapters Next