• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Post-Series Special 15: The Last Summons

Dear Rarity,

We have some things to talk about regarding your recent response to the speculation in the Canterlot Chronicle. We need you to get up to the palace ASAP and if you aren't here within 24 hours of receiving this letter, we will fly down there and get you ourselves and if we have to do that, you will not like the results. If you know what is good for you, you will get your ass over to the train station immediately.

Sincerely,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Twilight and Starlight,

I was merely speaking the truth because none of us were very happy that you didn't even invite us to your coronation. While Applejack simply thinks that you two were too distracted by such a huge event and tied up with activities with Celestia, I know better. I know you two can't go a single day without bucking and that was even with Starlight being with Trixie. I lurked outside your palace on many nights and heard the two of you squealing and moaning and while I never cared for Trixie, I felt bad for her that Starlight wouldn't commit to her. Fine, I will come up to the palace but the ponies of this country will not put up with two tyrannical incestuous leaders punishing their subjects over something so small.

Your Former Friend,

Rarity


Dear Fluttershy,

You just don't learn, do you? Do you not remember how my friends fucked you up the last time you pulled shit like this? Are you really that fucking stupid or do you simply have a shitty memory? Because of this stunt you pulled, the two of us are hereby ordering you to get your flank up to the palace in 24 hours of receiving this letter. Now if we have to come and get you ourselves, you will not like the results. Not only will your punishment be more severe but that vet, that junkie and every single animal at that stupid sanctuary of yours are going to die. So get your ass up here, NOW!

Sincerely,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Don't even try hiding out in Discord's realm. We have infinite powers now so we could easily go barging in and drag your ass out. If you try that and Discord tries to help you, he'll return to the sculpture garden, got it bitch?


Twibitch and Starbitch,

What the fuck? You are going to punish me for speaking the truth and you are going to kill my friends and animals if I don't show up. I suppose I will come up there but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't go and kill them anyway.

See You Later,

Fluttershy


Dear Colgate, Moondancer, Lemon Hearts and Twinkleshine,

I need the four of you to come to the palace tomorrow morning because I have a couple of presents for you coming, a couple of very sexy presents! One of them is a white unicorn fashionista who has shown signs of batting for the wrong team in the past and the other is a very sexy yellow pegasus, a pegasus you have wanted for a very long time. I have decided that those two must be punished for the libelous claims they made in the Canterlot Chronicle recently and I do have something else special planned. I am going to create titles for them and issue them to you four. They could legally get out of a marriage but if they are your property, they can't get out of your ownership! See you soon ladies!

Having Gifts for You,

Twilight

P.S. Don't worry, the two of us will transform you into Alicorns and cast Blueblood into Tartarus and you can have his palace. Also that money I denied you earlier, I'll let you have that monthly income and the whole thing about going and abducting any hot mare you want, we shall issue you a hunting license for that. Don't worry, I will cast longevity spells on your presents so you'll always have your slaves because it would suck to see you ultimately be without them and for them to one day lose their sex appeal.


Dear Twilight,

That is fucking sweet, beyond sweet! You have no idea how happy we are to know that we will be getting Fluttershy! Here for a long while we thought we would have to go without her but thanks to her response to the Canterlot Chronicle, she will be ours. We are also happy to be getting Rarity. Now remember, when you give them to us be sure and make sure they have bows in their manes! We shall see you tomorrow.

Happy as Larks,

Colgate, Moondancer, Lemon Hearts and Twinkleshine

PreviousChapters Next