• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Ail-icorn

Dear Princess Twily,

Guess what, you get to come home! Yep, I have decided that you have brought about enough misery, I mean done enough down there that I shall release you from your banishment. Now don't worry about a place to sleep, I fined your parents over Moondancer's unkempt yard so that I could afford to get you a crib. Now you will be sleeping in my room until you get older but don't you worry, now I can raise you to be a nice pony that will never bitch and complain about anything. Now don't you worry Twily, I have already decided to make Starlight a princess and she can take over for you. Now it is just a matter of getting an early ascension for her green-lighted. It is going to be so wonderful to have you back home!

Ready to Raise You Right,

Princess Celestia

P.S. I got your baby picture and aren't you the most adorable little thing?


Dear Princess Celestia,

You do know that Twily likely won't be responding for quite some time, right? Oh well, I am so happy you conned Zecora into making that cure have a side effect! Now that I am going to be a princess, Goldner will have to allow you to ascend me early! I do have a question though, could you make Trixie a princess too and let us get married? After all, as a princess, I should not be denied the love of my life! Now I do look forward to my coronation and when you raise Twily, please don't let her know that she used to live down here. That could throw a wrench into things and cause problems.

Sincerely,

Soon to be Princess Starlight Glimmer


Dear Soon to be Princess Starlight,

Look, I finally got Goldner to allow me to ascend you so please don't push it. I don't want him to change his mind so I'm not going to bother him over it. Also, I can not make Trixie a princess at this point because she has yet to guide my precious little Twily through any difficult situations like you have nor has she set Starswirl right and got him to realize friendship is magic. Now don't worry, that castle will be yours and if you want, you can move Trixie in with you. To be honest, you can even have Twilight's old bedroom since she won't be needing it anymore. Oh and just so you know, when I am busy it will be your duty as her step-sister, I mean former student, to take care of Twilight.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia


Dear Zecora,

I want to say thank you for making that potion that cured Twilight's illness. I am so happy that she is feeling better and thanks to you, now I can raise Twilight to be a world class troll, I mean a sweet loving pony who will care about everypony just like me. I tell you, with me having a chance to raise her from her new age, everything will certainly be fine!

Thanks Again,

Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

You are quite welcome for the potion and the events it will set in motion. I knew you wanted Twilight to start from scratch and now it will be like she just hatched. Now please don't raise her to be a bitch, please allow her new life to go off without a hitch.

Sincerely,

Zecora


Dear Princess Celestia,

Get Zecora to make a potion to restore Twilight to being an adult please! I don't think I can handle this crying and I know she would drive you batshit crazy if you suddenly took her in like this. Please, I'm begging you, get her fixed now!

Unable to Handle Baby Twilight,

Spike


Spike,

Come on, I really wanted to raise her from being a newborn and put my daugh...., I mean Starlight, on the throne down there but FINE, I'll have Zecora come up with an antidote. I am not one bit happy and I will see to it that you are punished for denying me the chance to raise Twilight right. I am thinking perhaps forcing you to be Rarity's fashion slave with no compensation might be in store for you.

Disappointed,

Princess Celestia

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next