• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,889 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,889

PreviousChapters Next
Special: A Very Minty Christmas

Dear Minty,

You are such a klutz. We can not believe that you would just break the glowing candy cane. Thanks to you Santa almost didn't come. Luckily, you got your flank up to the north pole in no time and got him to come. We have some advice, don't go messing with that thing in the future, ok?

Sincerely,

Your Fellow Ponyville Residents


To My Fellow Ponyville Residents,

Look, I'm sorry ok? You know I can be sort of clumsy sometimes but what matters is that I was able to get up to the north pole, let Santa know what was going on and he came. So everything turned out ok, right?

Sincerely,

Minty


Dear God Emperor Goldner,

Do you think you could just tell Santa where Ponyville is so that in the future when I break the candy cane again, I won't have to travel up to the north pole just to let him know what happened? It would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Minty


Dear Minty,

That will not be necessary because I have hired someone of great importance to create your replacements. G3 is dying and the time has come for a newer, much better generation that will be made for families, not just little girls. Don't worry though, out of all the show's characters, you are the most well liked. While you won't show up in the new generation, maybe you will wind up in future fan fictions that I know will be written.

Sincerely,

God-Emperor Goldner


Dear God-Emperor Goldner,

We know you said no earlier but could you please let Starlight Glimmer adopt us? You see, our parents are never there for us and we know for a fact that Starlight will adopt us. You see, we have been in contact with her and she thinks of us as like daughters and even better, Princess Twilight said it would be ok for us to move in! If it is ok with Twilight, it must certainly be ok. Just let her adopt us, pleeeease! :applecry:

Sincerely,

Toolaroola and Coconut Cream


Dear Toolaroola and Coconut Cream,

Tell you what, after this generation of ponies is over and we move on to G5, Starlight can adopt you. I want to warn you though, she will likely be married to a very narcissistic mare, one that I think would be a bad influence on you. But hey, once this generation is over, it won't really matter. However, I'm pretty sure Starlight won't let her corrupt you into narcissistic little fillies.

Sincerely,

God-Emperor Goldner

PreviousChapters Next