• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,904 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,904

PreviousChapters Next
Hearts and Hooves Day

Dear Princess Celestia,

Well it is that time of year again, Hearts and Hooves Day. Ugh I hate this so called holiday, it is pointless, completely pointless. It is just something ponies do to keep the floral industry in business, the greeting card industry in business and to a lesser extent, the candy companies in business. What a shame it isn't like Nightmare Night and we could fatten a lot of ponies up so I could take one to the taxidermist.

I tried avoiding going out and about on that day but then I remembered I had an afternoon at the spa planned and for some odd reason, the twins wanted to learn about the history of this cursed day so I took a book with me but then I made the mistake of allowing the cutie mark cult to borrow it. I'm not sure exactly what happened but I did hear rumors that they committed highly illegal activities.

With that being the case I think this "holiday" needs to be banned. It has horrible origins and what is the worse thing, an earth pony prince doped up an Alicorn princess so she would want him and nothing else. That is disgusting and with you being an Alicorn, I would think that you would rid this nation of such a horrible celebration.

Hoping You'll Scrap this Miserable "Holiday,"

Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Celestia,

I am pissed, very pissed. Three little cunts in my class that I thought were good fillies wound up drugging me and Applejack's non-talkative brother. I am not sure how to punish them but I do know that if I did what I wanted to, I would wind up in prison. Perhaps I could let you punish them for serving me and Big Mac that stupid love poison from one of Twilight's books. Hell, maybe you should punish Twilight for giving them the book instead.

Sincerely,

Miss Cheerilee


Dear Princess Celestia,

We know that we have made some ponies mad at us and we know what we did was wrong but our hearts and hooves were in the right place. If we promise never to meddle in the personal lives of any ponies again, could you please not punish us.

Your Faithful Subjects,

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo


To My Hearts and Hooves Day Hating Student,

Come to think of it, this idiotic holiday does have terrible origins. Yes I know I will piss off certain industries but I have decided that you do make a point. Tomorrow, I shall issue an edict banning the celebration of Hearts and Hooves Day. In its place I shall proclaim that every February 14th everypony shall celebrate Alicorn Supremacy Day. It will be a day where ponies all over the land shall show allegiance towards the Master Race, barring a horrible physical ailment, by traveling to Canterlot and bringing Luna and myself gifts, incredibly expensive gifts, worthy of our greatness.

Just to make it extra funny, since it was an earth pony prince who poisoned an Alicorn princess, earth ponies will have to pay me the most homage BUT since you gave those idiotic fillies that book, you will have to pay me even more. What all I'm going to expect out of you I'm not sure of yet but if you can't give me something truly worthy of my greatness, I'll just jack up your parents' taxes and use those extra funds to have a golden statue of myself put in every community in Equestria.

Now remember this Twily, you have one year to save up the funds to buy me something truly great. Maybe if you whore yourself out to Rarity she will toss you a few bits every now and then. Just one little bit of advice, don't get me anything silver because I hate silver. If it is jewelry or extra fancy regalia, it better be gold or you'll have yourself a nice, permanent lunar vacation.

Waiting for a Nice Gift from You,

Princess Celestia


To Cheerilee,

Don't worry, I already have something planned for those three. Let's just say that my maids will be getting a week off. I would advise though that you don't let the cutie mark cult make up any school work that they will miss. If they are to truly learn their lesson, I can't be the only one to punish them, you had better do so yourself.

Hoping You'll Punish the Cutie Mark Cult,

Princess Celestia

P.S. Don't worry, I have a punishment planned for Twilight for giving those little bitches that book.


To the Cutie Mark Cunts,

Alright you little bitches, listen to me and listen to me closely. I am summoning the three of you up to Canterlot immediately. For producing, possessing and serving that highly illegal love poison to two ponies completely unaware that you were doing it, I hereby sentence you to a full week of cleaning the whole palace top to bottom. That should teach you to not try to use a mind controlling potion to control other ponies' minds. Get up here within two hours or I will come down there, abduct you myself and that sentence will be two weeks.

Regardless though, my sister will oversee you three and make sure you do a good job. If you fail to meet her expectations, which are very high, you will find yourself on the sun before you can blink your eyes, got it?

Your New Master,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next