• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 4,900 Views, 1,441 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence - StormLuna



After sending Twilight to Ponyville, Princess Celestia demands letters from her but when Twilight starts to complain, Celestia becomes unhappy and replies to her letters in her own way.

  • ...
52
 1,441
 4,900

PreviousChapters Next
Road to Friendship

Dear Starlight,

How could you? How could you just trade The Great and Powerful Trixie's wagon to that Saddle Arabian unicorn when it wasn't even yours to trade away? Look, I know his much larger wagon would have given us room to have fun on the road but still, it is the principle of the matter! If you still want there to be a chance of us getting married someday you better apologize to The Great and Powerful Trixie! If you don't, The Great and Powerful Trixie will leave and you can try and hook up with Princess Bitchy Pants instead!

Also, you better be glad we were able to get The Great and Powerful Trixie's wagon back. Had we not been able to, she would never have been able to forgive you, EVER!

Upset You Traded The Great and Powerful Trixie's Wagon Away,

Your Upset Marefriend.....The Great and Powerful Trixie


Dear Trixie,

I'm sorry, ok? I just wanted us to have more room and on top of the wagon swap, I got those amazing robes too! Thanks to you, I had to give those back! There would have been ones for you too. Just think how much better we could have looked than anypony else in town. Those robes would have put anything Rarity has ever made to shame. Perhaps it was all for the best though, that wagon was incredibly hard to pull. Again I'm sorry and I do hope you will forgive me.

Sorry I Traded Your Wagon Away,

Your Hot Marefriend.....Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

Well The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks that your apology may have been insincere and forced but she forgives you. Trixie just couldn't imagine a future without you.

Loving You Always,

Trixie Lulamoon


Dear Cadence,

I am glad that you and I were able to finally re-establish that close sister-in-law relationship we used to have. I guess seeing how close Trixie and Starlight are made you realize that you just couldn't live without any Sparkle in your life. Damn though, you're still just as good as ever and your walls are still just as tight as ever. I honestly wonder if you and Shining Armor really did anything at all. Perhaps you were just waiting for the right moment for the Sparkle to take you back?

Your Hot Sister-in-Law,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twilight,

I'm going to be honest, I have been lying to you about so much. Shining still hasn't forgiven me and he still won't put out and I needed some action so bad I couldn't stand it! You are still just as good as ever and I am seriously thinking about waiting until the right moment to divorce your brother and marry you. Just imagine, you and me ruling up in the Crystal Empire, ignoring our subjects, letting the nanny raise Flurry and bucking all day, every day! Oh the thoughts of that are making me so wet! Don't worry sweetie, our time will come and we will be married.

Now regarding Ponyville, my Aunt has been talking about ascending Starlight eventually so maybe that would be our chance to make our dreams come true.

Love Always,

Princess Cadence


Dear Princess Celestia,

You're not going to believe it but Cadence and I are engaging in "sister-in-law bonding" again. Oh my she is just as good as ever and guess what? She admitted that my brother never forgave her and still won't put out so she has got no action until she came to visit me. Now how often we will be able to have fun I'm not sure but I do know that a time may come when we can be exclusive. I am so excited for when that time comes! Yes I like getting it on with my friends in Canterlot, Starlight and Trixie but Cadence's horn is longer!

We have even discussed her divorcing Shining and then her and I getting married eventually, especially after Starlight has been ascended because then she could rule over Ponyville and I could move up to the Crystal Empire with her! We could ignore our subjects, let the nanny raise Flurry and buck all day, every day. Now that will be sweet, won't it?

Screwing Cadence Again,

Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twilight,

Oh boy, Iron Will is going to love this! Should I tell him now or should I wait a while?

Amused,

Princess Celestia


Dear Iron Will,

We just thought we would let you know that Princess Twilight and Princess Cadence are engaging in "sister-in-law bonding" again. We just thought we would let you know what to expect if Cadence gets knocked up again.

Hoping Another Scandal Erupts,

Two Ponies Close to Twilight


To the Ponies Close to Twilight,

So those two are being assertive again Iron Will takes it? Well Iron Will hopes one of them gets knocked up so Iron Will's ratings will go even higher!

Hoping One of them Gets Knocked Up,

Iron Will

Author's Note:

And just like that, TwiDence is back!

And also just like that, Iron Will's ratings are about to go through the roof, again!

PreviousChapters Next