• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,959 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,959

PreviousChapters Next
Meet-up Planning

Oh, oh! I want room 25! And a +1!

@DarkSparkle: don't worry about that, silly! :P I'll bring all the food we'll need! :)

PPI

@all: Time for me to start spamming the site with meetup details. I'll be booking rooms next few days, so will need to know who, what, where, when! (Oh, and I got Fleetfoot, so you all owe me big time! ;))

Equestrian Inn
Room 23
SweetStuff + 1, Twist + 1

Room 24
Candle, 1 free (talk to Candle for sharing)

Room 25
2 free

Room 26
Brush, MixaMax

Room 27
MasterOfThisAstra + 1


PaintDrop and RRBB have their own thing

CodeFilly, MightyDragon, LyraHands, and Bob will be at Code's place

PrinceEric will be staying in the Wonderbolt section of the palace

Luna has her own thing (boo! :P)


Tech said he won't be going. Anypony else, please let me know asap!

CEOWitch

@PPI: lol. Okay, you're booked. :)

CEOWitch

Seems I won't be going :( My stupid father is so stupid!!! I was hoping he'd change his mind, but he prefers to be a pissy twat that would see me do anything but be happy :/

Have a great time, all. And send photos :)

DannyFan

@SweetStuff: +1 ?! A snugglebuddy? Please tell more >:D

RRBB

I'll be going, but I've made my own arrangements. Most likely I'll be there a day in advance, so if you need any help organizing or setting things up, I'm your mare.

It might also be a good idea to bring some food. Princess Luna has graciously offered to provide for the event, but ponies must eat before and after as well.

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: I'll bring something special, I'm sure you'll enjoy :) As an apology for the mess. (And don't you dare say no! :))

MixaMax

@RRBB: I wish it was a snugglebuddy. Just somepony I have to bring :/ *sigh*

I'll also be there a few days earlier to get my recordings done! (OMG! This is happening! :))

SweetStuff

@DarkSparkle: cool, cause I'll be going too. Maybe we can, you know, meet and talk about stuff? I love your stories.

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: sure :)

DarkSparkle

I won't be going :( Have work and stuff. Maybe next time.

TheRealLuna

Oh, my other half, what will I do without you? Cruel fate is this that keeps us apart.

A few of the writers have confirmed, so that'll be a treat for you guys :)

Luna

@Luna: Alas, my better half. At least you have things under control. ;)

TheRealLuna

Are we missing anypony? It's difficult to keep track of who's what. Please let CEOWitch know if you're left out.

LyraHands

@DannyFan: aww! So sad you can't make it :( I was looking forward to seeing you. Now that I'm committed feeling a bit scary being there among all the mares.

PrinceEric

@PrinceEric: you'll always be safe with me, bby:)

Brush

Dear all,

I truly hope you have a wonderful time. This sounds like an event for the history books. It's really unfortunate that I wouldn't be able to make it. With work and the travel time being what it is, I'll have to delay me appearing until next time.

I'll be with you in spirit, and wave from the aethernet.

The TechNightling

Hey, all.

None of you know me, but I've been lurking on the site for a while (thanks to Bob). Any chance you can book a room for me as well?

Lurkling

@Lurkling: if Bob can vouch for you, sure thing.

CEOWitch

@Lurkling: hold a moment! Are you ho I think you are?!? BB?!?

LyraHands

@LyraHands: afraid so O:)

Lurkling

@CEOWitch: I vouch for Lurk. Double room. :)

@Twist: bring candy canes! :)

LyraHands

Suuure! :)))

Twist

@LyraHands, @Lurkling: Done! Any chance I might know you?

CEOWitch

@CEOWitch: you'll be surprised :P

LyraHands

@Luna: what exactly is the plan once this starts? We know there will be food and such, authors, and Fleetfoot (I'm so pestering her for an autograph! :)) and what else?

I'll bring my pictures and sculptures, RRBB and Brush will bring some new stories. Do we do readings?

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: two ponies which shall remain unnamed, convince me to do the reading. Since I haven't read since school it will be a fun experience.

And I'll be glad to give out autographs. You get the first one ;)

Fleetfoot

@Fleetfoot: you kept your account. Does that make you a Nightling? :P

CEOWitch

@CEOWitch: kid, I was a Nightling before you were able to fly!

Nah, I just got curious. Kudos to the three ponies who wrote about me. :)

Fleetfoot

@Fleetfoot: Omg! You and CEO are my heroes! During the storm scare I had family in the Empire, plus my best friend's brother was there, so I was a little terrified. Thanks for being there for us!

And I'm also totally hanging out with you >:D

RRBB

@RRBB: Somepony has an idol? :P

Brush

@Brush: to use your phrase... go buck a tree!

RRBB

@all: Please spam CEOWitch with suggestions (sane, safe, and practical ones only!) what to do when we're there.

@DarkSparkle: Thanks for offering to help! We'll need it :)

LyraHands

Hey! I can organize stuff as well, you know! :/

MixaMax

@MixaMax: heh! Probably as much as a foal with a sugar rush.

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: that wasn't nice! Max might have a sharp tongue, but she's actually very nice and doesn't deserve such an attitude!

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: I'm sorry :( I just get all upset and lash out at times. My bad.

Apologies, MixaMax.

Jade the Evervirgin

@DarkSparkle, @Jade the Evervirgin: it's cool. I'm a loudmouth all too often :P You should join in and hang with me and Dark at the meetup! (Hope you can drink ;))

MixaMax

Excuse me while I go tear my mane off!

Brush

?!?

RRBB

@RRBB: Brush is just dealing with a series of confusing issues. Let her be.

LyraHands

PreviousChapters Next