• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,953 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,953

PreviousChapters Next
Brush PMs - Confusion and Saucy Secrets

What just happened?! I'm so mad I want to scream! Two days of aethernet fighting (I had pretty much paired them) and then Dark appears out of nowhere and gets Jade to swoon with one post?!? Tell me this is a joke! :/

Brush

Sorry, sweet wings :( He spent all night talking about her (and thanking me a million times for getting him to sign up to the site). He's read every post she's made as well as her stories... more than once. His exact words were "she's not your marefriend, but she's something else." :/ I then had to endure hours of him freaking out whether she'd like him.

I really can't understand him sometimes. He's under the impression he's crap and that no mare will give him the time of day (because of his glasses). And he keeps telling me how lucky I am, not that I'm not :).

MasterOfThisAstra

Whyyy? Whyyyyy? Buck DarkSparkle! :((( Who is she anyway?

Brush

I'm totally clueless. She's one of the regulars who's a mystery :/ I PMed her to be sure she was okay, but that's it. She replied that everything's fine and that Max is really nice if a bit extreme.

LyraHands

The irony. Dark came back because she has a crush on Max and snatched Jade who we were setting up for Max? This is so similar to a fic it isn't even funny.

MasterOfThisAstra

Hooftoy, I love you, but please shut up. What are we going to do now? I already started asking Max what she thought about Jade in real life. For the most part it was "that jerk" but there was more than a hint she was considering having a one on one with him.

Mota, can you get a pic from him so I can send it to Max? Meanwhile I'll find a way to deal with Dark.

Brush

No offense, Brush, but I'd prefer you don't "deal" with anything in real life. All ten times you've tried things ended in chaos. :/

We agreed to let things happen naturally. Either Jade falls for Max or not. We're not pulling a Starlight, got it?

LyraHands

Well, on the positive side, Jade will definitely go to the meetup. He's already "talked me into" sharing a room with him. If we want to be evil, we can have Brush share a room with Max and then swap. We all know that we'll be together ;)

Lyra, any chance we can meet? I know you're busy with the job thing, but I'll be spending a week away from uni, and we'd love to spend an afternoon with you, if you are free.

MasterOfThisAstra

It all depends on my job thing. I think I might have gotten a temp job. Delivering mail *sigh*. The boss is cool, though, and my coworker is really nice. A bit strange, but nice :D

If I have the time, I'll definitely go to spend an afternoon with you. :) Oh and, Brush looks really sexy in her Molly outfit. *grrrrowl* :P

LyraHands

Traitor! If you've sent those pics to Mota I'll never talk to you again! :/

Brush

You have sexy Brush photos? Send them! I want to see my sweet wings all sexy and blushing :)

MasterOfThisAstra

Oh, she’s hot, believe me. If I didn't have someone, I'd be all over Brush. :P

Getting back to MaxJade, I think we best leave things as they are. Meetup is only five days away, so whatever happens will happen. CEOWitch and Luna have pretty much taken care of everything. Don't tell anypony, but there's a (small) chance that S.Child shows up.

I might try to dress up as my OC. I've already spoken with Rarity if she can make me some handshoes.

LyraHands

Buck a tree both of you!

Brush

Only if that's your turn-on ;)

MasterOfThisAstra

Hush! *blush*

Hmm. What do you guys think of getting Jade to dress up as something? That might increase the chances of JadeMax.

Brush

You just want to see him cosplay, don't you? :P

LyraHands

As it happens, you’ll have your wish. One of the things we discussed last night, I use the term "discussed" loosely, was Jade's idea of costume. I don't need to tell you his family is pretty well off, as most in that college, so he has the means to get something done fast.

The big surprise is that, believe it or not, he's considering going as Poseidon. Now, when I say Poseidon, I mean a Poseidon like the kind my sister draws. (If you know what I mean.)

MasterOfThisAstra

LMAO! This is too much! :) I'm so getting RRBB to hire professional photographers for this :) Just one question: do you think he can pull it off?

LyraHands

Well, I'm not the expert what mares like, but if I were a mare I'd bang him.

MasterOfThisAstra

Say no more. :) That and him being a crystal pegasus is likely to cause quite a stir. Also, do you note what a high number of stallions we have compared to other fansites? Code checked recently and they can all be jealous of our quantity and quality. Well, excluding fighting and colt comic sites, but those are a different thing altogether.

LyraHands

Despite what you think, you run a pretty neat site. And I'm not only talking visual and functionality. Those two are the best there is, but it's mostly you. You're the type of pony that's passionate about something but isn't a megalomaniac. You've no idea how rare that is. Naturally, you'll attract others like you. Tartarus, even your trolls are nice!

MasterOfThisAstra

Stahp! :P It's just something I wanted to do and I'm lucky I was with cool ponies. Max and Code were a huge support. Brush too... although the talk of stallions and cosplay seems to have given her a heart attack. :P

LyraHands

Bleh! I'll have you know that I went to visit Mota, I turned quite a few heads!

Brush

She did. Half of my class asked how good she's in the hay. I told them 8/10.

MasterOfThisAstra

What?!?

Brush

Well, I suppose I could add another 1 for your cute snoring. It sounds exactly like a hummingbird. :)


(She does it when she falls asleep with her wings around me. Really cute.)

MasterOfThisAstra

Mota!!! Don't tell her that!

Brush

Now I feel jealous! :P

Sadly must go to a few job interviews. Be wild you two, and see you tomorrow! :)

LyraHands

PreviousChapters Next