• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,959 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,959

PreviousChapters Next
A New Contender

@all: Sorry, the update (although looking spectacular) has caused some coding issues. It seems that for some reason new stories can't be posted. Tech, Mighty, and I are looking into the problem, so it should be resolved quickly, until then, please don't post stories. :(

In other news, Lyra has been poking in the code again and had the nerve to find three bugs! (Including this one) we all boo her and suggest you do the same! :P

CodeFilly

@CodeFilly: I boo for no mare!

MixaMax

@MixaMax: I'll remind you that next time we start discussing theories :P

And in other news, I almost got into a fight again :/ This time it was totally not my fault! I just gave somepony a compliment (relating to MCE) and what do I get? More accusations! I should have bit more feathers off! :/

RRBB

@RRBB: Wait, what?!? O.o

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: we should just drop it.

RRBB

Hello.

I was told this was a great place to be, so I decided to check it out. Cool stories you have there, must say :)

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: Wow! You have an interesting nick. :) Welcome to the site. I think you'll feel right at home here. :D As long as you keep your libido in check :P

MixaMax

@MixaMax: And what exactly is that supposed to mean? :/

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: Nothing. Just your nick is a bit suggestive? Scratch that. Your nick is extremely suggestive! I know it's probably a clever play on words (Everhere and all) but facts are facts. So chill and don't get your nipples in a twist.

MixaMax

@MixaMax: Well, for your info, referring to me as a virgin is incredibly rude! Did I ask if you're a virgin? (Oh, and for your info I'm a stallion, so I can't get "my nipples in a twist")!

You know for someone who doesn't write you sure criticize a lot! I've gone through all of your posts and you always have something smart to say. If you're such an expert, why don't you post a fic so others can comment on it, eh?

Jade the Evervirgin

Wow! Shots fired :D

RRBB

I'm sure this will end well :/

@SweetStuff: don't worry about it. RRBB wasn't targeting you. She just writes the first thing that comes to mind.

PaintDrop

@Jade the Evervirgin: oh, excuse me for offering my opinion! And just because I can't write doesn't mean I can't read! There are things that a half blind mike will notice! Pointing such mistakes out is called constructive criticism!

But hey, what do I know? It's not like this has been my job or anything? And I haven't seen you post anything!

MixaMax

@MixaMax: you're not worth the effort to embarrass in public. You're already doing a pretty good job yourself. Oh, and I'm an actual literature student with several published short stories.

Jade the Evervirgin

I know this is wrong and I should be yelling at ponies to stop, but it's strangely mesmerizing to read. Could it be that Max has met her match? ;)

If I had any bits I'd go all in on Jade. O:)

LyraHands

@Jade the Evervirgin: oh, so you have a fancy title? Well I have two! Want to compare hooves as well? You've no idea who you're messing with, do you loud mouth? I take trolls like you for breakfast!

Go ahead, post one of your short stories! Or better yet, write a MCE fic. For a professional author that can't be too hard.

MixaMax

Kiss already!

Brush

@MixaMax: what titles would those be? "Very" and "Stupid"? And I'll not only post a fic on the site, but will do so immediately once the system is fixed. Please feel free to criticize. Just remember I've studied this stuff, so will tear your pale opinion pieces to shreds!

@Brush: tempting, thought I'd rather have my hooves removed first. Besides, I doubt Max would be able to go through the door with all that blubber on.

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: did you just call me fat?!?

MixaMax

@MixaMax: what happened to the nicks being what they are? Clearly you like to mix and eat to the Max. Not my fault your nick is like that!

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: you're so much fun! :) This is the first time I've seen Max on the defensive! :))

Which MC volumes have you read? Which is your favorite humie? :D Inquisitive minds want to know!

PrinceEric

@PrinceEric: Thanks, that's nice of you :)

I must admit, that I just started the Everhere scrolls. I'm a crystal pony, so I've missed everything that came out more than a few years ago. Actually, its thanks to a friend that I started reading this series at all. Adventure and fighting aren't very popular in the Empire, as opposed to comedies and romance novels.

The series so far is surprisingly well written. Personally, I think the author is wasting his skills on colt fiction, when he could easily take the young adult market in storm.

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: wait, you're a crystal pony?!?

MixaMax

@MixaMax: want pics? You must be really desperate for a boyfriend.

Jade the Evervirgin

Buuuuurn! :) Max, do you want some ice? You know for that burn you just got? :D

RRBB

@Jade the Evervirgin: Oh? My brother's a college student on the Crystal Empire. He studies literature too!

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: I doubt I know him. I don't have a too active social life.

Jade the Evervirgin

@Jade the Evervirgin: Wow, I wonder why. Could it be that you have the worst character anypony has in the last thousand years? I bet Beauty and the Mule was based on you!

MixaMax

MixaMax: that's harsh. I'd call you many things, but even I won't call you a mule. They have feelings too, you know.

Jade the Evervirgin

This has gone for far too long! I'm locking the thread and locking both of you out for 12 hours.

That is all!

The TechNightling

PreviousChapters Next