• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,959 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,959

PreviousChapters Next
Ultimatum

@DarkSparkle: please read this!

The Wingido crashed the reading and is in your castle. So far he's keeping everyone alive, but won't let us leave until you get here. He has the entire town hostage, Twilight! The castle, this streets, the houses, all are frozen solid. He claims that no ponies have been harmed, but he also froze Gothling and TrueSparkle’s horn.

He wants you to come here and says he's prepared to wait forever. Judging by what he can do I don't ink that was hyperbole.

He threatened that if I don't send this message he'll start freezing the ponies here one by one and I can't risk that. I'm so sorry, Twilight. I should have been better at protecting them :(

LightSparkle

Err, I spoke with the Windigo and he agreed to let us continue with the reading until we “wait”. I think we could use something to try and cheer us up…even in these circumstances.

I'm so glad LyraHands is still in Canterlot. I can't imagine what it would have been here with her foals on the way.

@PrinceEric: if you could comment please do. I know everypony’s scared, but think what Eric would do at a time like this. He was scared as well, yet he helped everyone else.

Everyone, please don't make additional posts. Sorry, but things are tense as it is and I'm not sure how the Windigo will react.

Short&Hoofy

@LightSparkle: you just tell that thing that if he touches a hair in your mane he'll answer to me!

Celestia

He says he knows you, mom. He says that you were one of those to blame for what has happened. Both you and auntie.

He asked me to tell you that this time things would be set right.

LightSparkle

I want to talk to him!

LightSparkle, you tell him if he agrees to let you go I'll go there and be his hostage. Whatever his reason for doing this he can't just destroy lives at a whim. If there's anything he wants to share with me I'll listen. Just let him please let you go.

LyraHands

I have locked all threads per request.

HopHop

I have unlocked this thread.

HopHop

@Short&Hoofy: you were right. It helped a lot. Even if it's creepy having him stare from the corner.

As suspected the chapter is a direct continuation of the last one. Molly wakes up, then goes down to the catacombs(?) of the castle where she opens a secret passage. Icelos warns her to be careful, she nods, and continues. She follows a long corridor until she hears some voices ahead. Continuing she gets to a group of Chosen (identity unknown) discussing how to challenge Kalypso. Molly tries to hear more, but makes a sound and is instantly attacked after which everything shattered and she wakes up. Icelos lectures her about learning to dreamscape better, then disappears.

Bellucio comes by and asks Molly to join him for breakfast with the rest. When they go, everyone is gathered there, waiting. Kalypso asks Molly to join her. A few of the Chosen ask some seemingly random questions, but don't get any answers. Bellucio comments why are there eight Chosen and who is the traitor, to which Kalypso only laughs and leaves. (The key thing here is the sequence of events.) The day unfolds with Bellucio and Molly trying to find who is the extra and who is the traitor by going into everyone's dreams. (I won't go into detail but the formula follows the principle: flashback, problem, secret.)

At the same time Molly tries to explore a few of the secret areas in the book (coincidentally the ones each of the Chosen plotted about last chapter). She goes to a double door and opens it, gaining access to an armory in which Bellucio is fighting against some other Chosen (identities unknown). Molly yells out, grabbing Bellucio's attention and resulting in his death (!!!). Molly then casts some unknown spell killing Scars. She then goes to check on Bellucio who whispers it's all a dream. Next thing Molly wakes up in her room. Icelos looks at her and shakes his head ending with “You never listen when I tell you to be careful. I'm not the only one who controls dreams.”

Usually I'd ask about your thoughts, but… well this time I won't. Hope you enjoyed.

PrinceEric

Where do you know me from?

Celestia

He saw you when you came to visit, long before you cast the spell to forget him. You and Luna.

What did you do, mom?!

LightSparkle

Enough! It's me who you want, right? Let everyone go and tell me where to face you!

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle, he says he doesn't want to go anywhere. You must come to him. He's perfectly fine waiting.

He also says he'll freeze the horns and wings of anyone who tries to interfere.

LightSparkle

Why are you so obsessed with me? You targeted me from the beginning. If you you want to fight me why not face me? Each time I get close you just run away.

What exactly do you want?

DarkSparkle

He says he wants to see you. And also… he says you'll come if you care about your friends and… and your brother and niece. He wants to show you something.

LightSparkle

I will be there, just don't hurt anyone.

DarkSparkle

@all: The Windigo knows all four princesses have loved ones here. If anypony tries anything he’ll hurt them and disappear (you know how fast he can disappear).

Until they we will be allowed to have another reading once Simile regains her strength. The only pony who is allowed to come and go here is LyraHands if she chooses to. The Windigo says he respects how she has managed to touch so many hearts and in the time of change she and her foals will be left to be, just as he once was.

He also wants Princess Celestia to know what it feels like to have one’s heart ripped out.

I'll be locking the thread till the next reading.

HopHop

PreviousChapters Next