• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,959 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,959

PreviousChapters Next
Story Hiatus

Danny Daring Do Adventures is going on hiatus?!

@AwesomePony: What the heck, girl? I've already told everyone here that the best is to come! You can't have them marching into the Darkgem Temple and leave it there! What about Daring Do’s lover? What about naked Sombra? What about the reverse curse that Danny is experiencing? Are the Elements of Harmony actual evergems?

You gotta tell us, girl!

Feather

Seriously, what's up? You safe? Everything okay?

Feather

Yeah, yeah, everything's fine. Just this stupid magic thingee across Equestria is taking up all my time. As the fastest I must help with tech search and such. You know how it is.

And I've been getting a bit tired of writing, so I thought I'd just take a short break. You know.

AwesomePony

@Feather: there are a three more chapters being edited. I might be a bit slow, because I'm preparing for college exams, but I'll post them one per week. By then’ I'm sure Awesome will be back in things and amaze us with the next grand chapter :)

Twist

@Twist: I doubt it… I'll talk to her.

Brush

@AwesomePony: I think you should keep writing. Your story is one of the most brilliant sagas that has been burn in this fandom. I mean it! You'll be surprised how many ponies ask me if I know you “the creator of the DDDA” :)

I know you have a lot on your plate and agree you should take a break, but this is something you shouldn't be drop, especially since you're so fast at writing it as well :D

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Missing the point as always :/

@AwesomePony: Come see me. There's a new place opening in a few days.

LightSparkle

@DarkSparkle: you're not responding to your PMs. I need to talk to you urgently. When do you get out of hospital?

InItForTheShipping

@InItForTheShipping: Heh, funny story :) I tried to use and external patch to modify my scrollbox so that it gives me new messages directly… and sort of messed up. Now it's working perfectly, just that it's deleting the messages before sending them to me :( I tried to modify the code, but it refuses to let me change anything :(

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Hey! :) You should have told me it’s you. Your code generated so many exceptions we thought it was an attack and insulated it. I'll fix it in a sec.

Edit: all done now. Mare, did you mess up good :P No way to restore what you've lost. That sure was an efficient way to melt your scrollbox.

HopHop

PaintDrop won't be coming to school today :( Is like to say she's too busy puking, but she's too weak for that still. Apparently she was up all night crying.

The reason I'm telling you all this is to show her some support! I know the rules against making thus into a spectacle, but a PM with a few good wishes is always a positive thing. I know from experience.

Now do it!

RRBB

I wonder if Danny would invite us to his wedding if he learns we exist? I know it sounds stupid, but do you think he will? I've been reading some magic field theory and according to some beliefs, there’s an infinite number of magical portals, each leading to another realm. What if one of the portals leads to Earth, where Danny really is fighting against Titans and corporations?

I don't know, but I think it would be so cool. I know I'd probably faint. Like really faint. It will be so cool, plus I'll get to spend time with Eric :)

PrinceEric

@PrinceEric: You're weird. Never change :)

@AwesomePony: As for you, don't make me kick your flank into a cloud! I'm not stupid and I know you aren't! I think it's time we had a long, long talk. With some ice cream—a few buckets of ice cream! Then I'll send you off to LightSparkle so you can party till you drop!

MixaMax

The way things have been going lately, I wouldn't be surprised if a portal to Earth pops out of nowhere. Mare, some of the weird things are weird. Not allowed to say anything, of course, but trust me. They are weird.

Now for some good news. Thanks to the map you girls have made and keep up to date strange instances have decreased a lot. Captain tells me that there have been a total of zero for the last two days! We're still doing some checks, but unless something unexpected happens we'll be back to standard operations, and that includes reading, posting, and hanging out on weekends.

Gotta look good for the event next month ;)

Fleetfoot

@Fleetfoot: can't wait! :)

Brush

You’re all jerks! :)

AwesomePony

@PPI: awww! Hug time! :D

PPI

Hold on a minute!

@PPI: awww! Hug time! :D

PPI

?!? I don't even…

RRBB

@PrinceEric: You know, I can do some research. Since it's theoretically possible, I don't see why we can't find a portal to Danny’s Earth and go there. It might take some time, but I think it would be a fun trip :)

What do you all say?

TrueSparkle

@TrueSparkle: No! Nope, no, no, nope! Huh-uh!

Don't even think about it or you'll see me very upset and you won't like me when I'm upset!

Simile

@Simile: Ooookay. Somepony is grumpy today. :/

TrueSparkle

@InItForTheShipping: The scrollbox is still acting funny :/ What did you want to talk to me about? You might as well tell me here. I don't mind :)

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: I don't think I can. I'll be visiting you in a few hours.

InItForTheShipping

Girls, please give AwesomePony some space. If she wants to take a break from MC, let her. Thumbs are stressful as it is without the added pressure of thousands. Right now she just needs some time alone.

Brush

@Brush: Fluff and I were actually going to see her later this week. Should we wait?

Plust

Might be better.

Brush

Now I feel like a jerk and idiot :( Guess I'll just keep my big *yay* beak shut.

Feather

@TrueSparkle: there can be only one Grumpy!

Grumpy

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next