• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 7,959 Views, 3,786 Comments

Equestrian Fanfiction - Lise



The life and times of Lyra's fanfiction site.

  • ...
25
 3,786
 7,959

PreviousChapters Next
Aunt Issues

@all: I won't be curating for the next few days, possibly a week or two. Sorry, girls, but due to circumstances beyond my control and comprehension (I.e. keeping my aunt out of trouble) I'll have to focus on real life a bit.

For those of you curious what's going on here are the cliff notes:

1 My aunt came to my place with the intent to go partying.
2 After an hour of discussions I failed to convince her otherwise and we went to a nightclub.
3 My aunt got drunk and started dancing on the tables (I didn't need to see that image).
4 We got arrested for breaking a table and causing some other damages.
5 My aunt flirted with the officer who arrested us.
6 As a result of said flirting we didn't get arrested (we were let go with a warning, which is to say I got the warning and my aunt kept singing for the back of the police car the whole time)
7 Despite everything my aunt woke up before me and didn't have any hangover whatsoever
8 I'm p1ssed, tired, angry, and if anyone makes this into a fic, I'll find you and banish you to the moon!

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: I can sort of empathize. My father came to see me again today :/ He said he just came to bring me some Canterlot eclairs, but the real reason was to get me to talk to my mother again. (Which isn't happening, so he can forget it.) Why can't he understand that it's over? I mean it's not me who left!

Anyway, rant over. Sorry to hear that your plans got messed up. I remember you saying you had things set up for your vacation. Isn't there anypony who could help out? If she only wants to party, I don't think it would matter it you or somepony else keeps an eye on her.

LyraHands

@LightSparkle: Hey, I can come help. Been out of inspiration for the last few days anyway, so this might help me break the writer's block. Just one thing: food is on you! :P

Simile

Really? You're a lifesaver! Just keep in mind if she gets too weird give me a call, okay? I've never seen her in such a light. All this time I thought her to be pedantic and slightly scary. Shows how much I know. :/

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: Not to change the subject or anything (because Tech just loves when we discuss real life drama), but is your aunt even remotely aware of MC? I know it's a weird thing to ask, but I'm just curious.

RRBB

RRBB: And the award for most insensitive goes to RRBB. A grumpy dragon rock took second place.

PaintDrop

@LightSparkle, @RRBB: If she is who I think she is, then the answer is yes. And I'm not surprise she went there to relax. It's not like she could be seen behaving in such a way back home. Last time she did the press had a field day.

Brush

What?!

DarkSparkle

What!?

TrueSparkle

What!!!

TheRealLuna

What the hell?! @Brush: why didn't tell me sooner?! Actually p, why am I hearing about this just now? Does my whole family have an account on the site?

LightSparkle

Well, Mentioned it to her when I was taking care of her kitten, then she got curious and read a few books and found them amusing. We haven't spoken about this too much afterwards. She'd occasionally mention something about Icelos being cute (and Danny being infantile) but she never said she read any of my fanfics. I'm not even sure she has an account on the site.

Brush

Just what I need. :/ Did I tell you that my mother (who is probably reading this right now) has an account on the site? Thank the stars she hasn't attempted to discuss fics with me in her attempts to get us to bond back together.

I miss the days when we just made fun of each other.

LightSparkle

Don't forget the shipping.

RRBB

@RRBB: With you involved, I don't think there's ever such a danger.

@LightSparkle: Need any help? I could be there in a few hours. (Just finished an exam, and I won't be seeing Max till tonight.)

Jade

Jade, I think Max has gone through enough emotions to worry about this as well. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be fine. Simile's here, as well as my college friends.

LightSparkle

Actually, I can so see Max getting paranoid and jealous over you and Jade. Come to think of it, has Jade seen you at all?

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: I haven't, but we've talked a lot (and Max knows about it). I don't think this will be a big issue, but if you two insist I'll stay out of it.

Jade

Inb4 we learn that Light is some dazzling beauty with hundreds of fancolts. :P

RRBB

@RRBB: I'm a firemane, so make of that what you will ;)

LightSparkle

Send photos! ... for academic purposes.

RRBB

RRBB: I can't tell if you're high right now or just a jerk. :/ Short left home to be with you and you ask Light for her pics? What's wrong with you?

PaintDrop

@PaintDrop: He's it's just in good fun. @Short&Hoofy knows I'd never let go of my little fluffy. :)

RRBB

"Little Fluffy"? That's so sweet <3 Why doesn't anypony give me such a sweet nickname :(

SweetStuff

@SweetStuff: Because your real name is already too sweet? :)

@PaintDrop, @DarkSparkle: it's fine. I'm okay with pictures of me. I'm fact I'll post one now.

(@all: don't do what I'm about to! I have taken necessary measures, okay?)

[CSGU0374537.ap]

That's a young version of me.

LightSparkle

Omg! That's you?! Why didn't you tell me! Things make so much more sense now! (Max will go crazy when she sees that. :P)

Also, you set my books on water once, didn't you? My parents were so angry that I had a fountain in my saddlebag. :P

LyraHands

@LightSparkle: You're hot! Like really hot. How come you don't have a coltfriend yet?

RRBB

Great :/ Sure, post pictures of yourself. No way this could go badly. Nope. And it isn't like your mother is a member of the site (as you pointed out!).

DarkSparkle

@DarkSparkle: Breathe or you'll faint again. :)

Anyway, if you've done drooling over an old pic of me, I'll be going to see what my aunt is up to :/ @Simile, phone me when you get here.

LightSparkle

@LightSparkle: I am here... and I think I found your aunt. Oh, mare... I didn't expect this.

Simile

Author's Note:

And here's a list of all active members with ID or speculation :)
Member List

Courtesy of NeonGreenTiger

PreviousChapters Next