• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,549 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,549

PreviousChapters Next
86. *A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!* Change by Dragon Genesis

***

Things change, that Twilight knew for certain. Ponies change, places change, the world changes. Change is a natural order of life and death. It can be huge or small, but it's change nonetheless.

And at this exact moment, in this very place in Twilight's small time on this world, this one change is proving to be more life changing than anything she has ever faced. Not becoming Celestia's personal protégé, becoming the Element of Magic, nor becoming an alicorn, none of this compared to the change she now faced.

The pure joy of this change flowed down her cheeks as she cuddled up to the alabaster coat of her lover, enjoying the warmth the mare next to her gave off. Change could be good and it could be bad. But there was no doubt that this change was perfect.

"Are you alright, love?" Twilight looked up to see Celestia watching her with concern. The lavender mare gave out a choked laugh and buried her muzzle against the fur of the elder alicorn.

"I'm fine, Tia. Perfectly fine." Celestia smiled and placed a small kiss on the young mares forehead.

Some feared change. They feared the idea of everything they know changing before their eyes into something they didn't recognize. But then, there were the ponies who embraced change. They embraced the idea of the new challenges and experiences that change brought.

Twilight embraced change. She embraced what has happened in her time so far in this world. She embraced her apprenticeship, she embraced her ascent, she embraced her wife. She embraced the change and welcomed it with hooves wide open. Because if you fear change, how can you truly experience life for what it is?

Twilight smiled and buried her muzzle further into Celestia's coat. She loved change.

PreviousChapters Next