• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,520 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,520

PreviousChapters Next
456. Movie by Donraj

***

“Oh come on!” Twilight shouted at the projector screen set up across from Celestia’s bed. “Griffin necromancers animated their ancestral dead as servitors to them by giving them the opportunity to remain useful as guardians and soldiers! They don’t consider the undead monsters and they most certainly would NOT hire an earth pony they’d never met to hunt down and destroy one!”

Twilight fumed as the athletic mare on the screen swung across the chasm filled with moaning, gnashing horrors using her enchanted whip. Celestia giggled.

“Twilight, you simply must learn to let details like that slide,” she admonished.

“But it’s historically and scientifically inaccurate!” Twilight whined.

Celestia chuckled again as Twilight pouted.

“The director had probably never even heard of the books before the studio decided to make a quick bit adapting them,” Twilight continued to grouse.

Celestia patted Twilight with her wing. “On the contrary,” Celestia said soothingly. “I know for a fact that Mr. Applemont is very much proud of his many times great-granddame’s exploits and was positively thrilled at the chance to bring them to life on the big screen.”

Twilight’s jaw dropped. “Wait...Sonja Applemont wasn’t a fictional character?”

Celestia smiled. “There is a reason the Apple family in particular was given the charter to settle in vampire fruit bat country,” she said with a wink. I owed their great-dame and I couldn’t think of anypony better suited to settle the area.”

Twilight’s mouth worked soundlessly as she groped for a response.

“...You are so hot right now,” she said after a moment’s thought.

Celestia’s smile widened. Twilight stopped nitpicking the movie.

And then they had sex.

PreviousChapters Next