• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,507 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,507

PreviousChapters Next
262. Journey by Bobbananaville

How many hours had it been? Twilight couldn’t tell; ever since that disaster, however many hours ago it had been, the sky had remained in exactly the same state. Still, it couldn’t have been too long; while she was thirsty, Twilight wouldn’t go so far as to say she was weak from dehydration, and she wasn’t noticeably hungry yet, either. Four hours, maybe? It didn’t matter, anyway; Twilight Sparkle pressed on.

Once more, the lavender pony lamented not bringing her friends. They’d been with her through thick and thin many times before, and she could have trusted them to help her if something bad happened this time. She knew she couldn’t have, though; as much as she could trust her fellow bearers, Twilight Sparkle couldn’t trust the Elements of Harmony themselves. If they'd come along, they would have brought those damnable things, and if they used them, then…

No, she wouldn’t think about that. Twilight sped up slightly as she stared up at her destination. She’d save her teacher no matter what, and the elements of harmony could go to Tartarus if they thought otherwise.

And thus, Twilight Sparkle continued on her journey to Canterlot, following the unused train tracks to what could be her doom.

From atop her oppressive tower in the middle of Canterlot, the Solar Tyrant held tightly onto her student's severed horn.

PreviousChapters Next