• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,506 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,506

PreviousChapters Next
132. Frigate by Jonesly

***

It was the hat that threw her off. Walking into the expansive bathing room, Twilight could not have possibly anticipated that hat. Yet there it was, perched on top of the head of her princess. An elaborate tricorner hat, braided with gold, studded with gems and with a large shiny golden medallion on the front of it. From the door, Twilight could see that the medallion helpfully had “Admiral” printed on it.

"Um, Tia? May I ask what is going on in here?” She quietly asked.

Celestia looked up from the depths of the bathing…. pond. “Lieutenant-Commander Sparkle, I am pleased that you have chosen to arrive at this key strategy meeting. Please join me upon the fields of battle as we prepare the plans for the conquest of the oceans.”

Blinking, the smaller alicorn tried to take in what she was seeing. “Are you, playing with toy boats?”

Celestia’s eyebrows shot up, “Miss Sparkle, I am amazed at you, I am most assuredly not playing with toy boats. Why this one right here is a highly detailed 1/12 scale model of the Arneigh Burke class destroyer ESS Roseate Tart. To even imply that such a thing is a toy is to insinuate that the sun is a mere ball of gas. Really, how would I even begin to plan to project Equestrian power without such tools?"

Twilight sputtered at the sight, “But why are you… why would you… That hat… Arrgh, You know what? Frigate. CANNONBALL!”

Author's Note:

Another new author has entered the arena of combat Twilestia Collab! Everyone say hi to Jonesly and let them know what you think about their debut!

PreviousChapters Next