• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,444 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,444

PreviousChapters Next
241. Showmareship by Knight of Lycaeus

***

Sequel to Pizazz

Celestia sat and smiled as she watched her love bring forth the sun. It was in a way a momentous occasion, five years ago she had sent her grumbling, reclusive student to Ponyville; Twilight had succeeded where Celestia had failed and returned Luna cleansed of the Nightmare. Today was to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Luna's return, beginning with an unusual and more dazzling variation from how the Summer Sun Celebration usually was and who would have thought the once reclusive mage would have put on such a show.

She watched Twilight land and briefly allow ponies to view her in awe and praises before she saw Twilight walk over to her. "An excellent performance, I am certain ponies will be remembering this one for some time."

Twilight leaned in to nuzzle Celestia, "I'm glad you enjoyed my first formal raising of the sun. It certain was nerve-racking standing before everypony."

Celestia returned the nuzzle, "You did not have an issue addressing the crowd at your coronation."

"Speaking I can manage, performing not so much. Performing is certain more Trixie's forte though I can sort of imagine how much she enjoys basking in the crowd's applause and praises."

"A special performance for a special occasion. I'm certain the next anniversary milestone will be another show."

Twilight smirked, "'Not for another five years when the tenth anniversary comes around. For the next four we'll have to make do with your little performance."

"Oh do I hear you teasing me? This requires a suitable response" Celestia said as she brought down a white wing across Twilight's body. Quickly she brushed her feathers across Twilight's body attacking the ticklish spots.

"Celestia! Celestia!" Twilight laughed and tried to move away from the quick moving wing, "Please stop. Let's not draw a crowd towards us. Please!" Twilight continued even as she gasped for air.

Celestia stopped her attacks and instead wrapped her wing around Twilight, "This will continue later. This I promise you. But you are correct however no crowd would approach me today not while they are celebrating and especially since I put a little spell to allow us a brief moment of privacy."

"Right" Twilight said as she kissed Celestia, "I do enjoy your annual performances though. Simple but still wondrous. The first I can recall involved the spark the started my journey to study magic and meeting the glance of the wonderful mare with me today. I could not be more glad for that and how that wonderful mare is now the one who I have and will share my life with."

PreviousChapters Next