• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,494 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,494

PreviousChapters Next
44. Relax by Davesknd

***

"Are you sure about this?" Twilight asked one final time, the 24th time to be exact.

"Yes, Twilight, I promise, you will enjoy it." the gentle voice of Princess Celestia soothed her from above.

Even though she would follow that voice to Tartarus and back, Twilight had a few worries, now, when she lay prone on her belly with all limbs spread out. From above, she looked a little like a purple... pony that way flat on it's belly with all limbs spread out. Sorry, but that is just very, very specific.

"I just feel a tad weird." she admitted "It should probably be the other way around... purely size wise, you know."

"Oh, don't worry, I will be very light for you." Celestia chuckled.

"Thank you." the unicorn answered, right before "Wait! What?"

But it was too late. She felt 4 strong hooves dig into her back and sides and let out a loud "OOOOOH!"

It was blissful! Celestia was carefully massaging her at four places at the same time, the tips of her perfectly hooficured limbs gently rubbing away the knots and lumps in the unicorns sore muscles.

"I learned this in Hippon!" the monarch mumbled, fully focused on flapping her wings so slowly that she was just not putting too much pressure on the unicorn's tender body. "You see the results...."

"OH! YESSSSSS!" Twilight moaned loudly, not caring about a thing in the world.

Suddenly the doors opened.

"Sister have you seen my favourite pe-" Luna asked, but was stopped by the sight "Celestia! You get this crushing on Twilight thing completely wrong!"

PreviousChapters Next