• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,497 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,497

PreviousChapters Next
45. Meat by Pearple Prose

***

Twilight stared at the thing on the table before her as if it was some kind of animal out to get her. Which, in a way that made bile rise in her throat, wasn't really too far from the truth.

It was horrible. It was disgusting. It was barbaric, most of all. She had tried to ignore the temptation as much as she could, ever since she got back from her trip to the human world. In the end, she had failed. Miserably. She loathed herself for her weakness.

But goddammit, steak was just too delicious to resist!

Even now, Twilight felt her mouth watering like a fountain as she watched the steam drift gently off the perfectly cooked meat, red with a tinge of pink. She pressed down on the steak with her fork and watched the juices ooze out of it, like a greasy waterfall of ambrosia.

Slowly, she picked up the knife in her magical grip and hovered the two utensils over.

"No!" Twilight shouted, turning her head away and dropping her knife and fork in disgust, "I won't do it!"

Twilight... She heard it whisper. Eat me...

"No! Even if you are succulent... moist... and delicious..."

Love me...

"Shh. Only dreams now..."

Just as she was lifting the steak off the plate with her magic and opening her mouth wide, the door to the pantry exploded inwards, and Celestia marched in, flanked by two guards.

"Halt!" The princess barked. "You will pay for your crimes, thie—" Her eyes widened in realisation. "Twilight...?"

Then she saw the steak.

"Guards! Wait outside while I... deal with her." She commanded.

The two guards looked at each other, gulped audibly, then left the room, slamming the door shut behind them.

Twilight looked up into those cold, emotionless eyes, and sighed. This was the end for her. She knew she only had one last chance. "My love, please. I know I did wrong. I know I almost ate the meat of a beautiful, innocent, intelligent, delicious—"

Celestia snatched the steak right from under her nose with a "Yoink!" and began to chew on it messily, moaning in delight.

"—Hey! Give that back!" Twilight growled, diving onto her love and biting down on the succulent meat.

The two ponies fought, racing each other to see who could devour the meal first. Rolling over and over, knocking over

shelves and hitting bags of flour, the two battled.

Until they met in the middle with a sloppy, meaty, messy kiss.

Twilight lost herself in the kiss for a moment, then pulled back and looked down at her food covered coat. "Oh. Well, that didn't work. Are you okay, Cele... stia..."

Her marefriend was, at that moment, glaring at her with a much, much hungrier look in her eye.

"Turn around. There's some more meat I wanna eat."

Twilight gulped.

PreviousChapters Next