• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,507 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,507

PreviousChapters Next
92. *CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL* Lingerie by Knight of Cerebus

***

"Now then, let us review this from the top. Who left the books on weather magic within reach of Gadget Gear's magic kindergarten class?"

A sigh left the pony bowing meekly in front of her towering superior. "I did, mistress."

"Who then was not focused enough on the outside world to stop the tornado one of the foals had created until after it had stormed through the Canterlot Library?"

"I was, mistress."

"And who will be explaining this to my sister and her council in her current state?"

Another sigh. "I will, mistress."

"And what does that make you, my dear?"

"A pretty pony princess."

"A pretty pony princess, what?"

"A pretty pony princess, mistress"

"Better." The voice became more gentle. "I am sure Luna will be delighted to hear--"

The rest of the lecture was cut off by the slamming of a pair of doors, followed by Luna entering with a grim expression locked firmly upon her visage. "Sister! We demand that you tell us where our undergarments hav--" Luna blinked. Very, very slowly, she raised a hoof to her forehead, massaging her temple with utmost care.

"Twilight, is there a particular reason why you are wearing white coat dye and a multicoloured wig?"

"Maybe." The rapidly reddening alicorn squeaked. She tried her best to move her head in synchronization with Luna's, obscuring her companion, but to no avail.

"Sister!" Luna said to the alicorn who was currently attempting to discreetly slip out of the room. "Our lingerie is not a communal resource for you to filch when 'er you wish." Celestia cringed slightly at this, her now-purple wings sinking slightly. "I neither have vested interest in nor wish to be exposed to the antics you and dear Twilight Sparkle have been engaging in since your body-swapping misshap during your anniversary, but in order to respect your privacy I must know my own belongings will not be misused."

Celestia straightened at last, looking at her sister evenly and with as much dignity as she could muster with a braided tail tied to her back in a frill bow and pink, lacy panties that were transparent in the rear. "I understand, Luna. I will--"

"Nay. You will give me your apology in your current state in front of the Lunar guard. Both of you." She said, turning her gaze back to a still-crimson Twilight. Celestia gave a wink to Twilight, who nodded.

"Of course, Luna. We will be happy to, with some conditions. Let me discuss a few details with you..."

Luna smiled at last. "At last somepony who sees reason. Very well, I shall be happy to parry with you."

As Twilight talked with Luna, Celestia slowly began unravelling herself from the awkward gear and floating it towards her sister.

Moments later, the lunar alicorn froze in mid sentence, a look of extreme discomfort taking on her face. Twilight flew from the room after her partner, who had already vacated by the time the panties had lodged themselves tightly up Luna's posterior.

The midnight alicorn stared at herself, noting her hooves were currently in cuffs that forced them spread, and that her tail was currently tied tightly around her croup.

The two lovers fled down the hallway from the sister of the night, who waddled after them screaming curses in the Canterlot Voice.

PreviousChapters Next