• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,499 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,499

PreviousChapters Next
74. Banquet by Silver Scrolls

***

The sound of squeaking wheels was insistent and driving Luna nuts. She finally pulled her head from under the pillow and checked the clock, the four hour mark was coming up. Groaning and flopping back down she rolled herself out of the bed, landing with a thump on her hooves next to the bed. Dragging herself to the door she cracked it and saw a line of dessert trolleys. "Ummm, what is that?"

Her guard turned to her and shook his head. "I don't know but they keep on coming. Every single one of them has been ordered by your sister."

Luna raised an eyebrow. "Is she throwing a banquet in her room? Wait, she's throwing a banquet and didn't invite me." Luna threw open her door, nearly braining the other guard who was on the floor mumbling to himself with his hooves over his ears, luckily it just knocked him mercifully out. "Guards..." Luna looked at the unconcious guard, "I mean guard," She turned back to the hall, "Let us make haste to my sisters quarters and join in this feast."

The guard shook his head and sighed. "As you wish." Together they began trotting down the hall together.

"Are all of these deserts?" Luna paused and pulled up a silver lid to reveal a whipped cream pie with chocolate sauce.

The guard paused and turned a little pale as his cheeks puffed a little. "That's all she's had sent to her room all night."

Luna slowly put the lid down. "This may not in fact be a feast, she may be in sorrow. We must hurry before she hurts again by devouring her feelings rather than face them." Luna took off at a gallop the guard chasing after her as fast as he could.

Luna stopped at her sister's doors and tilted her head. "How odd, she seems to have left them unloicked but soundproofed." Placing her hooves on the doors she turned and motioned her guard away before shoving them open with a dramatic flair. "DEAREST TIA WE ARE HERE TO..." Luna's voice fell deaf as the sound of moaning reached her ears. "Tia?"

The room fell silent for a few moments before a wet plop echoed from the bedside. As the plop sounded a white unicorn horn slowly emerged from the bedside followed closely by a purple one. Luna watched as her sister's blushing face emerged holding Twilight's ear gingerly in it's mouth.

Celestia gently released the ear. "Um, hi sister." She grinned sheepishly.

"Tia what is this?" Luna took a step forward and paused as the sheets shuffled and a cyan wing popped out.

A tired looking Rainbow Dash slowly emerged from the sheets and looked at Luna. "Oh. Hey Luna, come to join our little sexy banquet?" Celestia turned bright red and Twilight let out a meek little squeak as Rainbow spoke.

Luna sat stunned for a moment before looking back at the line of desert carts and then the clock. "Have you been...for at least four...oh my."

Twilight grinned sheepishly. "Actually it's closer to nine hours, it's why court was canceled."

PreviousChapters Next