• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,509 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,509

PreviousChapters Next
378. Fallacious by Bekdontraz

***

Twilight Sparkle stood gazing up at the moon. She looked back and the Princesses who stood behind her wearing bemused expressions.

“Its just so hard to wrap my head around their being life up there,” Twilight said turning to fully face her wife and Luna. “Its just how could you have been born on the moon?”

“I wasn’t born on the moon Twilight, I am the moon, just as your wife is the sun,” Luna began before Celestia silenced her with a gentle touch on her shoulder.

“Twilight, I think your problem is that you assume life is what is found on Equus. Luna and I are not that type of life. We were born from the interactions of natural magics with celestial bodies. We ourselves have no idea what our Mother was. Just that she appeared to us as a human long before any of you existed.

Twilight had stood silent through Celestia’s explination. She then perked up with a grin “What about Cadance?” She asked

“Some mortals are touched by the magic aswell opening themselves up to the chance to ascend to a new form.” Celestia explained. Twilight noted that Luna shot her sister a look briefly. “Perhaps this will help show you that I am not human” Celestia said motioning to the now burning landscape around them.

Twilight blinked and spun around on her heels. She looked back to Celestia as thousands of questions chased themselves through her head “Where?” She began before glancing up at the plasma arching high above their heads towards the blackness of space. “Oh…” She said before flopping down onto her butt. She noted that whatever she was sitting on was squishy and slightly warm.

“Welcome to me,” Celestia said with a slight grin. “We are standing on the sun, before you ask my magic is protecting you and providing an atmosphere that doesn't boil your lungs.” Celesia bent down and Twilight noticed for the first time her mentor was wearing only a simple white two-piece bathing suit. Her tanned skin was glowing as she scooped some of the sun-stuff into her hands gently shaping it into a small floating heart. She then moved kneeling in front of her wife and presenting the token to her.

“This is impossible, this isn’t walking on sunshine this is sitting on burning plasma on the surface of a fusion engine.” Twilight was silenced by a soft kiss. “Its squishy..” She added gently taking the offered heart. She smiled and looked at Celestia “You just kissed me, while we’re standing on you?”

“Yes”

‘Thats kinkier than I expected from you” Twilight teased before pulling Celestia into another kiss. The solar Goddess grinned as she was pulled down. Twilight let out a gasp and giggled as they kissed on the surface of the sun

_______

Luna crossed her arms and sighed softly. “My sister, the divine strumpet..” She muttered before turning on her heel and storming off through the palace.

PreviousChapters Next