• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 11,500 Views, 2,743 Comments

The Sun and the Stars: A Twilestia Prompt Collab - Fuzzyfurvert



Student and Teacher, Servant and Mistress, Citizen and Ruler, Friend and...Lover?

  • ...
68
 2,743
 11,500

PreviousChapters Next
265. Balaclava by Starlight Shadow

"Are you coming, Twilight?" Celestia called from the bottom of the winding staircase that led to Twilight's room.

"Yes ma'am, coming!" Twilight shouted back. She scrambled up on top of the staircase railing and slid down, having discovered long ago that it was much faster than walking down. Unfortunately, she misjudged the distance and braked late and would have earned herself a nice blue bruise for her troubles. If Celestia hadn't caught Twilight in her warm golden magic, safely lowering her to the ground.

"Did you get your balaclava?" Celestia asked the little filly. "It's cold outside."

"I knew I was forgetting something!" Twilight gasped. "I'll just run upstairs and get it-"

"No need." Celestia summoned Twilight's balaclava to her and gently eased it onto Twilight's head, making sure it wasn't too tight.

"Thank you, Princess." Twilight said earnestly, her voice slightly muffled due to the balaclava covering her mouth.

"You are very welcome, Twilight. Now, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah! I'm going to make a snowpony and maybe collect some samples and..." Twilight continued to babble on about all the things she would do once they were out there in the snow. Celestia smiled warmly, drinking in every word.

PreviousChapters Next